Mahindra/dealers

/ Mahindra/dealers #1  

Anonymous Poster

I've been talking a lot with Johnson automotive a fairly new Mahindra dealer in southern Connecticut. THey are very aggressive and polite to deal with. Aggressive in the sense,any questions thrown at them, they get the answer ASAP. I'm pretty much sold on the new Mahindra 4500 4WD, with their biggest FEL and a Bradco 611 backhoe. A custom subframe will have to be built, however, they can handle it with ease. It is a pleasure, to finally find a dealer willing to put forth so much effort..

/ Mahindra/dealers #2  
Glad to hear you are satisfied with Mahindra dealer. I just talk to the regional manager for Mahindra and am impressed with their willingness to back their products and make the customer happy. Mahindra will be a major player in the tractor industry in the USA within 5 years.

/ Mahindra/dealers
Thanks, and Yes, I think Mahindra will have it's own subject line here on TBN before long. I did order the 4110, FEL and 511 backhoe from Johnson Automotive. The attitudes of a dealer can make or break a sale. I found Johnson to bend over backwards (what ever it takes) attitude.. After many long distance phone calls, they drove the 90 miles with paperwork in hand, to sell me the 4110..

/ Mahindra/dealers
got a call from the dealer and the 511 hoe showed up finally. With no problems, I'll have my new 4110 Mahindra this coming Tuesday. Can't wait..

/ Mahindra/dealers #5  
Sounds like a decent dealer. Update us with some pics of your toy ..errr tractor :)

/ Mahindra/dealers
The 4110 with 511 backhoe showed up late this afternoon. Dealer is pretty cool comsidering he hauled it 89 miles to deliver it. Spent time going over every aspect of the machine. For a small front end loader, model 112, I did 45 minutes of back dragging the driveway. I've been reading here that others and their equipment can't raise the tractor off the ground. This one does it, no problem. I am very happy dealing with Johnson Automotive, at this moment the only Mahindra dealer in Connecticut/Massachusetts.. A superb set of brothers that go that extra mile to make one happy.

/ Mahindra/dealers #7  
Thanks for the positive feedback, hope things go well.
Here are some pics of your new toy before it left for your place.

Scott

Attachments

• 19-211061-mahindra4110backhoe2.jpg
    19-211061-mahindra4110backhoe2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 137