SAME tractors?

/ SAME tractors? #4  
If I am looking at the same tractors that you are referring to....I find it a little troubling that if you go to their website and do a search of their dealer network......the USA is not on the list. With that in mind...I would say getting parts/support would be a concern for me.:confused:

/ SAME tractors?
I have a friend who's looking at a 30-35 year old SAME. Possibly buying it tomorrow. Thought I'd throw the question out to see if I could find any quick information for him.

/ SAME tractors? #6  
Wow, Dealers? parts without waiting 2 weeks? Why????Better be dirt cheap, for the poor chap...Jy

/ SAME tractors? #8  
I would think that parts would be available through Duetz-Fahr dealers. I would also bet that whatever model it is, it has a sister machine that was produced by one of the manufacturers that SAME contracted with or acquired. What model is me looking at?

/ SAME tractors?
   / SAME tractors? #10  
Hi dcyrilc,

I own a SAME Argon 70 w/MFWD... and I gotta tell you that I'm very happy with it. I bought it used with 3500+ hrs on it.. Due to its low clearance, I was told that it was a popular tractor in the chicken houses in East Texas.

SAME is manufactured in Italy, but they have an authorized parts dealer in Georgia. I go to the local Deutz-Fahr/AGCO rep in Sulphur Springs, TX when I have an issue.

I can empathize with everyone's discussions about parts, but so far, I've been able to order what I needed... shipping charges are a pain, though.

These folks were a great help as well: Sundowner Tractor- Long Tractor, Farmtrac Tractor, Landtrac Tractor, Longtrac Tractor Tractor Parts, Tractor Manuals, Tractor Seats. Although their website no longer shows parts support, I'd call them. Their customer service was top notch.

I would always be cautious of buying an old tractor...

Regards,
Mat H.