replacing a Belarus alternator with an AC Delco

/ replacing a Belarus alternator with an AC Delco #1  

corey027

Tractor
corey027@yahoo.com
Hello all, I recently purchased a Belarus 250as so far for the price Im happy with it and someday would to upgrade to a higher grade tractor with a front loader anyway my question is could someone please guide me in the right direction in swapping the stock alternator with a AC delco alternator?, ive searched and cant really find alot of information on it, thank you very much

/ replacing a Belarus alternator with an AC Delco #2  
I swapped the alternator on my 800 to a AC delco.
it wasn't that hard.
you may have to make an other mounting bracket for the alt to have the pulley line up to the others.
Alt big stud goes to the batts via the POS starter sol stud.
Alt plugin has two wires,1 connects straight to the alt big stud,the other goes to the ignition switch(exites the alt with key on)

/ replacing a Belarus alternator with an AC Delco #3  
it wasn't that hard.
you may have to make an other mounting bracket for the alt to have the pulley line up to the others.
Alt plugin has two wires,1 connects straight to the alt big stud,the other goes to the ignition switch(exites the alt with key on)

This is what I did on my 250AS. exactly what Bison did. :thumbsup:

/ replacing a Belarus alternator with an AC Delco
it wasn't that hard.

First off thank you very much, and I should have used everyones vast amount of knowledge on this site a long time ago! I will pick up an AC Delco alternator and install it, thanks again and you all have a great day!

/ replacing a Belarus alternator with an AC Delco #5  
this place sell mounting adapter brackets for delco alternators, The bracket for the 800 series cost $16 few years ago. works good.

Lubiniecki Welding & Equipment

/ replacing a Belarus alternator with an AC Delco #6  
I also have a Belarus 250 AS. I believe the alternator is losing ability and wanted to upgrade to 110 amps on a common brand. Possibly mounting a removable winch on the receiver tongue which could also be moved to the truck. Would appreciate any advice on this. Also on the same tractor the differential lock pedal is frozen (stuck) and would like to know if other people have had the same problem. The tractor was heavily neglected and abused before I got it, but only has 532 true hours. I think it is about a 1996 model judging by the age of the Bush Hog loader which was dealer installed.