Korean Tractor Resale

/ Korean Tractor Resale
JD 990 is not a shuttle shift. If I'm giving up the hydro, I at least want a shuttle. The $25K price is higher than a similar equipped Kubota, Korean or NH. I pretty much settled on a DK45. It has a very heavy duty self leveling loader and a lotta weight which the Japanese units don't have any longer. (Compare a 2120 NH to a TC45). The price on the DK45 is in the ballpark with what I have been quoted locally for the Branson and Mahindra. To take a chance on parts, service and resale on the latter two, they would have to be priced like Dave in CA prices his. I wish Dave was on the East Coast! Again, regarding the hydro! I'll do without it for now. After I've had this tractor about three years, I've resigned myself to evaluate it and see how it fits my needs. I've long since given up on the idea that I'm smart enough to get it right the first time and buy one that is suitable for me long enough to hand over to my kid. Once I get my fallen barn cleaned up and a new one built and the landscaping done that's never been done, then my reason for having it will change. I might trade for a smaller machine with Cab(no bugs or snowflakes), Hydro and CD player!
Pacesetter

/ Korean Tractor Resale #22  
DK45 or DK50 with 1590 self-leveling loader - YUMMY! I don't know of any other tractor in this price range with a self-leveling loader.
These were in SERIOUS contention for my purchase, especially the DK50 (LOVE that turbo whine/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif!!!)
Mark

/ Korean Tractor Resale
So what made you go blue?? They are great for comfort and controls. I got nervous with the Class III Boomers when I heard about the fan problem.
Pacesetter

/ Korean Tractor Resale #24  
Got a deal on the TC40D I couldn't resist - check this thread to see my price quote comparisons on 40hp shuttle shift tractors. You'll find the price spread between the well-known and lesser-known brands is not so large. The big difference if I was buying new - THE QUALITY OF THE DEALER!

Much luck to you,
Mark

/ Korean Tractor Resale #25  
I am on the east coast and bought a Mahindra, i dont understand why you would be taking a chance with Mahindra over a Kioti? They both are great products, both compact lines are korean built, my dealer in Connecticut has been great, any questions they answer and if they dont know the answer, the find out and get right back to me. Mahindra has been making tractors since back in the 60's there not going any place, they have been in the us for 8 years and more than doubled there sales for straight 8 years. They run the same engine as the kioti so maybe you should be concerned about kioti too. Branson is also a good product, the dont have the dealer support or company of mahindra or kioti. Either wat you go i dont think youll be disapointed but i think you shouldn't rule out Mahindra.

/ Korean Tractor Resale #26  
must have the same Mahindra dealer that I have, down in Bethel CT. Mine is there now for the 50 hour service and a couple of special tweaking items. Earthmaster, where do you live in this area?

/ Korean Tractor Resale
Small world, I just got off the phone with Scott! Great guy to talk with! We have family near Shelton and I have told him I would check out the Mahindra before making my absolute final decision. By taking a chance, I don't mean mechanically. Anything can happen to any of these units. It's just he's my nearest dealer and 300 miles from where I'll be using my machine. The double orange both have dealers much closer. If I need a quick part, or decide I want to sell a few years down the road, resale has to be hurt by the proximity of support. Also, the 4110 doesn't have the loader capacity of a DK45. I would have to go to a 4500 for comprable loader specs and that's more money and a whole different animal!
JMO
Pacesetter

/ Korean Tractor Resale #28  
ok i understand, but from the way Mahindra's growing you probabaly will see them in your area soon. Well no matter what you buy i wish you luck with it and if you end up dealing with Scott at www.NewEnglandTractor.com i think youll be pleased with there service, i have..