case international 1056

/ case international 1056 #1  

whalemeat35

Tractor
massey ferguson 35
Hi guys.

I have a problem with a case inter 1056xl the tractors tends to jump out of gear on the low/high range gear changer it tends to do it more often when pullin a load .

I am not sure what the problem is or even what way to go about fixing it. probably need to remove cab to excess gearbox selectors??

Any advise would be really appreciated.

Thank you

John.

/ case international 1056 #2  
Probably just simple and in the shifter or the rail. It's right under the floor boards and we've never had to remove a cab to fix them!

/ case international 1056
If i dont have to remove the cab that would be great:thumbsup:

What part will i be replacing tho? :confused:

/ case international 1056 #4  
There are some knukles that connect the shifting linkage that you will be able to look at when the floor panel is removed. To be lucky it would just be them, not to much difference but a few more bolts and the top cover can come right off which will expose the rest of the shifting mechanism.

Art thank you for replying. I hope to look at this tractor in the next few days.

John.

So i had a look today, i removed the seat there was a panel the only panel that can be removed so i removed that,unfortunately i cannot see anything, the two gear shifters are going direct into the gearbox it looks to be all one unit :confused:

I think the cab needs to be removed :(