New Pasquali owner

/ New Pasquali owner #1  
Tractor
Pasquali 462e
So this poor, unloved Pasquali followed me home. Says "D 38 Power Tug" on the dash. From what I have found, it was a military airplane tug. Hopefully it won't mind cutting grass and hauling maple sap.:D I'll try and document the process of getting it going again. It seems to have an injector hanging open, and a wheel seal is leaking, and parts are missing, and it seems to have been unloved. I'll see what I can do... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• pasquali 001.jpg
    pasquali 001.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 903
  • pasquali 002.jpg
    pasquali 002.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 425
  • pasquali 003.jpg
    pasquali 003.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 541
  • pasquali 004.jpg
    pasquali 004.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 443
   / New Pasquali owner #2  
Looks like a fun project , good luck ! She's lucky you took her in! :thumbsup:

/ New Pasquali owner #3  
Ive got a 988 Pasquali, they run great, an air cooled diesel is the oddest thing but they are powerful. It looks odd without the sheetmetal on it. Theres a guy in NH that is the rep for USA for Pasqualis. He knows his stuff but it can take a LONG time getting parts from him.

/ New Pasquali owner
Yes, it has the 3 cylinder Lombardini diesel. I've seen lots of duetz air cooled diesels, but this italian is the first i've seen. There is alot I haven't seen... :confused2: I have the fenders and hood and front headlight piece, but they are dented and rusty- savable, but unloved. Doesn't seem to be much use on the thing- note the uniform tire tread. Thanks for the replies!!
More pictures!!

Attachments

• pasquali 008.jpg
    pasquali 008.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 395
  • pasquali 007.jpg
    pasquali 007.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 432
  • pasquali 006.jpg
    pasquali 006.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 381
  • pasquali 005.jpg
    pasquali 005.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 448
   / New Pasquali owner #5  
If you end up needing a master brake cylinder its a Wilson racing unit that fits on it as pretty much a direct replacement. I can get teh part number off of mine if your interested.

Do you know it it has standard rims or the wide rims? Mine also has truck tires on it as one of the AG tires on it tore and I cant find a replacement for it.

I really want to get the wide rims and wide floatation tires for it but I cannot find a source for them.

~ Phil

/ New Pasquali owner
mp- I don't know if the rims are standard or not, and i keep forgetting to look at the size- i'll check. The brakes are an area needing attention- so the master cylinder # would be great, Thanks!

/ New Pasquali owner #7  
Just noticed this post, welcome to the Pasquali club. They are definitely unique little tractors that are capable of getting alot of work done.

The tractors you guys both have must be newer than mine, as for brakes mine just has the old pedal and rod mechanism no hydraulics to speak of. Also, mine has the Ruggerini diesel in it not the Lombardini and is a model 993. Currently it has a front end loader and a backhoe off of a Kubota BX23 that we adapted.

/ New Pasquali owner
Thanks, David, for the welcome! My hydraulic brakes are on the back axle only- no evidence of front axle brakes. How much can your loader lift?
The model number on mine is 462E. I have no idea what year it is...

/ New Pasquali owner #9  
To put anything of weight in the FEL you need weight in the back. I bough a 3pt hitch carrier that I build a box on to carry wood in. I also layed several cement blocks in the bottom of it so it has several hundred pounds in it all the time. When I loaded it with wood I noticed I need to be careful turning as with the weight of the FEL and turning sharp it will lift the outside front wheel. Jack recommended 750 lbs in the back to use the FEL for dirt. Ive picked alot of weight up with it of gravel. I also have a spade adapter I can connect onto the FEL, its like a giant shovel and digs really well.

Mine has regular truck tires on it as one of the AG tires has a tear in the sidewall. Id really like to get a set of the wide floatation tires as I have some wet land and it sinks.

The newer units with hydraulic brakes I think Jack said is a model 988. I have a typed manual that someone converted an Italian manual to english, but has no pictures. If you guys are interested I can try scanning and sending as a file to you.

/ New Pasquali owner
It has been a while, but progress has been made on our tractor! As the pictures show- it is ready for use!:cool2:

Attachments

• tractor & sap 040.jpg
    tractor & sap 040.jpg
    942 KB · Views: 1,626
  • tractor & sap 041.jpg
    tractor & sap 041.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 3,858
  • tractor & sap 042.jpg
    tractor & sap 042.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 1,136