allis 5015 compact

/ allis 5015 compact #1  

Allis4wdowner

Tractor
Allis Chalmber 5015
I finally found a pic of my allis 5015 compact tractor...Its 18 hp, 4wd. It's small but very aggressive when it needs too! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 235633-allis 5015 compact.jpg
    235633-allis 5015 compact.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,030
   / allis 5015 compact
another view of the back...

Attachments

• 235634-rear view of tracotr.jpg
    235634-rear view of tracotr.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 542
   / allis 5015 compact #3  
Hey, just wanted to say that is a nice compact deal... It looks in pretty good condition.. ie the tin... you might want to restore it .... should last a lifetime anyway... Have a soft spot for AC's.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I am originally from Wisconsin... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifspent a number of evenings at a place call Tom & Jerry's bar in West Allis, WI, right across the street from the main AC Tractor Plant... We would get together after several of my friends got off the second shift and we closed the place a good many times... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyway, happy tractoring...

/ allis 5015 compact
Thanks...I bought mine for 6 grand...Great shape..No dents, has a good paint job.. The pic is not to good since it was completely muddy of course. I bought it off a guy that I found out I was related to. It came with a 48" rotiller. 6ft blade, carry all, a box blade, boom pole also. I went and bought a 30" dirtscoop for it... At first I thought it might be to big for the little tractor but it wasnt. Have all the orignal documents on it also. It's a great little machine!! Ive had it for more than 2 yrs. and have not had a problem with it yet...It's a 1984 so I think I got a good deal...When I got it the man had a small yard, he bought it brand new...He hardly used it, it had 452 hours on it.. He said it was the original hours on it.

/ allis 5015 compact #5  
My dad bought a 5015 new back around 84-85. I think he said it cost him around $5100 back then. He first bought a rear mount finish mower for it but after seeing how well my brother and I could ride wheelies around the yard when we raised the 3 pt all the up, he took the rear mount back and got a belly mower for it. They are great little tractors. I have had a number of Hinomoto tractors (the builder of the 5015) and the have all been great tractors.

/ allis 5015 compact
One thing thats not to good...The water pump messed up on it over the summer....It took me forever to find a dealer to order it...but I found one....cost me around 300 bucks for a little waterpump.. But other than that and regular maintance its been great. The tires are filled with calcium and the tires need to be replaced...they are worn out from all the work ive done with it on concrete back and forth.. 4wd is a must for this little tractor....It is a blessing to have...with out it i wouldnt know what i would have done!! Been stuck in some mean spots on some hills in mud!!

/ allis 5015 compact #7  
Hey Brent, that looks like a C174. Are they close?

/ allis 5015 compact #8  
I don't remember if the 5015 has a 2 stage clutch or how many ranges the tranny had but the the overall dimensions and sheetmetal are identical. I really like the Hinomotos, especially the 144, 174, and 2304.

/ allis 5015 compact #9  
I agree! Every 174 I have ever sold was a beauty and nice to operate.

/ allis 5015 compact #10  
For those who wonder what we are talking about, here is a picture of a Hinomoto C174.

Attachments

• 239235-.wi_C174.jpeg
    239235-.wi_C174.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,359