Bombardier MPV 20

/ Bombardier MPV 20 #1  

timmcat

Tractor
Bombardier mpv 20
Anyone have one of these still running, or a hinomoto or toyosha version?
What are you using for maintainance parts?
I'm told that most of the tractor is the same as an MF 1020, my local Massey dealer is younger than the 1010, 1020 series of tractor and have no clue.
Thanks
Tim

/ Bombardier MPV 20 #2  
I found a contact, carmen, i-819-679-4949

/ Bombardier MPV 20 #3  
What are you looking for, I probably have numbers for most of the general purpose stuff.

/ Bombardier MPV 20 #4  
hi I just bought mpv not running and was wondering if there is a way to disconnect the drive line so I can push it into my garage to work on it, thanks in advance, Mike

/ Bombardier MPV 20 #5  
Anyone have one of these still running, or a hinomoto or toyosha version?
What are you using for maintainance parts?
I'm told that most of the tractor is the same as an MF 1020, my local Massey dealer is younger than the 1010, 1020 series of tractor and have no clue.
Thanks
Tim

There is a Young lady in Richmond Quebec, calles Carmen Lussier. She has a web site a she can provide most of the parts you need. I dealt with her a few times and she is very trustable.

/ Bombardier MPV 20 #6  
Marty, I know that this has been a while since this post but i am looking for a pto shaft for a Hinomoto JF1 which i am told is the same as the Bombardier MPV 20. Any sugestions?
thanks,
Terry

/ Bombardier MPV 20 #7  
Terry,
Sent you a pm. this is something that seems to break more than occasionally. I'm not sure they are identical as the MPV was a 2 speed PTO for the US market and the Hino is a 3 speed. I recall folks using a MF 1010 shaft, but it needed machining to work.

/ Bombardier MPV 20 #8  
I have found a Allis Chalmers 5015 Shaft that is supposed to be the same as MF 1010 and others. Does anyone have an old broken JF1 Or Bomabadier MPV-20 shaft that could be used to know what they machine shop needs to do to modify this shaft to fit? or even the dimensions of how long the splines need to be extended and where the snap ring groove needs to be.
thanks to all,