Pasquali tractor with post hole digger?

/ Pasquali tractor with post hole digger? #1  

msjanket

Silver Member
What are the chances that using a PHD with my Pasquali articulated tractor will be a successful endeavor? The tractor is a relatively low machine. It has adequate power but is it too low or is there some other issue like stability?

thanks

/ Pasquali tractor with post hole digger? #2  
Pasquali's are very stable, but that stability depends on the tire/rim package. Regardless, they are more stable than most standard tractors. The challenge will be the 3 pt. hitch lift limit. Some models are better than others because of the tires used. If you are using high weight implements, ensure the tires are out as wide as possible and that the barrel is turning freely.

Tom
Home Page

/ Pasquali tractor with post hole digger? #3  
A Post-hole digger works EXCELLENT on a Pasquali, the articulation allows hole to be dug with near pinpoint accuracy, (you can pivot left & right without moving). Change the lift location on the lifting-arms to the inside hole & gain several more inches of up stroke. I used a PHD on my 993 in a thickly-wooded area to create hog-pen, was able to fit in areas that a conventional tractor can't fit.