Buying Advice Lamborghini questions

/ Lamborghini questions #1  

tlary

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360ss
I have found a 77 lamborghini R503, 53 hp, for sale and I'm very interested in buying it but no one here in central Maine knows anything about them. Are parts available in the US? Where? Are these a good tractor? This one is in exc cond but I need more info.

/ Lamborghini questions
I forgot to mention that it is a 4wd.

/ Lamborghini questions #3  
I have a mid-70s Lamborghini C603, which is a crawler. They also made a 4x4 of the same model. I have not had a problem getting parts. They are still available. I have been using a fellow in Hayward CA, Bill Stafford. Very knowledgeable. I really like my tractor. Use it for hilly vineyard discing. I like that its not too big and is pretty maneuverable. Mine has 62 HP, which is fine for my needs. Good luck.

/ Lamborghini questions #5  
Well, the Lamborghini website only lists European countries.
HOME

However, as they are part of Same Deutz-Fahr, you might be able to get parts from them(?).
Home

/ Lamborghini questions #7  
The Lamborghini family has always made tractors. They never made cars until Mr. Lamborghini had a falling out with Mr. Ferrari. Lamborghini was a novice racer and loved fast cars, but after purchasing his first Ferrari, he was disappointed in the ride which he felt was much too rough for touring. He contacted Ferrari and talked about it and was insulted by him when he was asked "what a tractor maker would know about fine cars". Lamborghini threw down and started a rival car company (obvious solution to being insulted). The Lamborghini became a one on one with Ferrari, both on and off the track. Now I don't have a Lamborghini tractor, but I have a Ferrari tractor and it's a real chick magnet on the farm!

/ Lamborghini questions #8  
Could you provide contact info for Bill Stafford please? The vineyard I work for has two Lamborghini's in need of repair, not too far away from Hayward.

I have a mid-70s Lamborghini C603, which is a crawler. They also made a 4x4 of the same model. I have not had a problem getting parts. They are still available. I have been using a fellow in Hayward CA, Bill Stafford. Very knowledgeable. I really like my tractor. Use it for hilly vineyard discing. I like that its not too big and is pretty maneuverable. Mine has 62 HP, which is fine for my needs. Good luck.

/ Lamborghini questions #9  
Sorry for the delayed reply. Have not checked site for awhile. Stafford Equipment is the name of the company. The name of the owner is Bill Stafford
The contact info is
1305 Rex Road
Hayward, CA 94541
Phone: (510) 537-333

/ Lamborghini questions #10  
All the European sports car makers made tractors at one time or another: Porsche made tractors as well. Now Volkswagon owns Porsche and Lambo.