tong yang moolsan?

/ tong yang moolsan? #1  

kirk

has kubota engine. made in south korea. anybody know anything else about it?

/ tong yang moolsan? #3  
Your right about that scruffy,just the name alone. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Wait a second I do remember what that means now. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif
Thats what I say after I taste the first fork full of my cooking. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ tong yang moolsan? #4  
Very good, Thomas./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

And I agree, I never heard of a tractor called that.

Bird

/ tong yang moolsan? #5  
<font color=blue>tong yang moolsan</font color=blue>

Isn't that the girl that saved China from the Mongolian hordes? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

XMasSig.gif

/ tong yang moolsan? #6  
I never heard of it ether, but a quick search turned up this very interesting web sitehttp://www.tym.co.kr/tongyang/html/e_main2.htmlYou have to click on machinery division. The tractor link shows some strange looking, but not unattractive machinery, sure enough powered by Kubota. And also by John Deere. If you check under the parts link, they also have been making parts for Deere. Are Deere owners really driving a green Tong Yang Moolsan?/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif The used tractor link is worth a look. Why is this company selling used tractors? The company makes everything from cigarette filters to flatware. Very strange.
Kirk, my guess is that this is a grey market tractor, I would be wary. Read the posts in the grey market section. Good luck, I had fun looking over the site/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

ErnieB
"Who will go with old Ben Milam into San Antonio?"
Ben Milam 1835<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ERNIEB on 12/7/00 11:50 PM.</FONT></P>

/ tong yang moolsan? #7  
ERNIEB,
Very interesting website.
Seems like this company into everything,and I wonder just what there over head might be??
Looks like they took a little of this and a little of that, from all three brand name tractors than jell it into there own model.

I would have both eyes open and listen hard before purchasing.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ tong yang moolsan? #8  
Korean companies seem to love to diversify. Take Daewoo for example. They make cars, construction equipment, computers, and I might add, a very nice assault rifle.

George

/ tong yang moolsan? #9  
Ok, heres the real poop, in english not Korean. Tong Yang is the company that builds the chasis for the MF 1100 series tractors, the "Millenium" tractor, Distributed by ITC,
and the Mahindra 28-35-4110 series tractors. MF puts in the Iseki(Isuzu)engine, ITC is using Deere & Kubota, and Mahindra uses the Daedong (Kioti) diesel. These are well built & featured machines.