belarus 611 questions

/ belarus 611 questions #1  

yak

Tractor
belarus
i have an early 80s 611 that my dad bought new and was used as a loader/auger and small tillage work tractor. the hour meter quit at 672 hours but this tractor likely has 10000 hours on it.i want to re-ring and do a valve job and possibly do the pump and injectors on this tractor. is there such thing as aftermarket parts for this tractor? or do i have to find a belarus dealer?

/ belarus 611 questions #2  
i have an early 80s 611 that my dad bought new and was used as a loader/auger and small tillage work tractor. the hour meter quit at 672 hours but this tractor likely has 10000 hours on it.i want to re-ring and do a valve job and possibly do the pump and injectors on this tractor. is there such thing as aftermarket parts for this tractor? or do i have to find a belarus dealer?

Look online. You can find most stuff there. There are a couple of online companies that handle all kinds of Belarus parts. The guy I bought my 250 AS from had the injector pump rebuilt by a guy in Pennsylvania that does alot of work on them. Chip Lubernacki (not sure of spelling) is the guy that rebuilt the pump. Don't know much about it except he's in PA. I would guess you could Google the name with "Belarus" and get somewhere with that.

The guy that owned my tractor before (Ronnie) also bought new injectors for it. Send me a private message and I can send you his phone number. He could tell you where he got them from. I want to say he paid around $200 for two of them.