HINOMOTO E SIERIES

/ HINOMOTO E SIERIES #1  

pakesy

Tractor
massey ferguson
cAN ANY ONE ADVISE WHERE i CAN FIND A OPERATORS MANUAL FOR A hINOMTO E SERIES
THANKS.

/ HINOMOTO E SIERIES #2  
The e-280 crosses over to a massey model # as well as Allis Chalmers (5030). What Model do you have?

/ HINOMOTO E SIERIES #3  
I have a E322 and there appears that no books in English were ever printed. I tried to contact importer in Texas but was unable to find them. I was hoping that someone that worked there may have kept some of the records. Alas I was unable to find anything. My question is on the hydraulic system. Is the bolt located on the left side the overfill plug for the hydraulic fill. I know that Massey Ferguson 1030 is a crossover but it still lacks info on the web.

/ HINOMOTO E SIERIES #4  
I have operators and service manuals :drink:for AC 5020/5030 which also covers Simplicity 9523/9528 which translates to A Hino E230/E280. The hydraulic level plug is the one closest to the LMH range lever on the transmission RH side.

/ HINOMOTO E SIERIES #5  
Sorry. The lever on the right side of the transmission is the PTO lever. The plug closet to the PTO lever is the trans/hdy level indicator plug.

/ HINOMOTO E SIERIES #6  
Is the Hinomoto E280 truly the same as the MF-220? I have a one way bearing that the dogs are stripped on and need to find parts.

/ HINOMOTO E SIERIES #7  
re: One way clutch - Not sure about the MF 220. I know it is a cross over to AC 5030. MF parts and AC parts come from the same place, Agco. I will look up the aAC part # and post it later.

/ HINOMOTO E SIERIES #8  
The one way clutch Part # is 72098526. A search of the web turned up nada. I did see a thread indicating it was no longer available from the factory. As I remember it they were around $6-800 in the 90s, I have heard of them going for close to a thousand in more recent years. At that price it seems like the chi-coms would jump in and provide replacements that last 1/2 as long. Must not be a demand. It involves a complete separation (3 pieces) of the tractor to remove the transmission housing. Normal procedure is to replace the clutch related parts and resurface the fly wheel while it is apart. Also the engine seal. If you find the part and all the other parts needed to do this you could very easily be looking at a bill much higher than the value of the tractor. A senario I dread as I have had mine for 18 years and love it. Fortunately this will not be the part that turns my tractor into a parts tractor. I have one in my spare parts box.

Curious, how many hours you have on your E-280 when the clutch went out?
Good luck, let me know if I can help.