Tractor
    Purchasing Soon

Default Belarus 572

Anyone know anything about a Belarus 572? Never even heard of them until yesterday. Are they impossible to find parts for?

Tractor
    several brands

Default Re: Belarus 572

When it comes to Russian tractors, the motors aren't bad, but they should have left the rest of the tractor in Russia... lol

Truth is, if you never had anything else, you may even get to like them, as long as you can do your own repairs!

I consider them one step up from a Chinese tractor, still far behind the other brands...

A place near Ionia sold those Belarus new... (that's now out of business)

SR

Tractor
    Purchasing Soon

There is one at auction. 700 hours. Says it runs but has an electrical issue. I own a fab/offroad shop so repairs I can do. Right not auction is at about $800. Got some time left but I figured it might be worth it if price stays cheap.

Tractor
    Deutz Allis 5215 Diesel

There are a couple small farms around here that run nothing but Belerus. From what I have seen they are a basic tractor with no extra frills, many are air cooled if not all of them(not sure on that part). The folks that have them, and do thier own repairs seem to like them. Kind of like those that swear by the Deutz brand. As like every brand, there are lovers and haters. Mike
    Silly NT's......I have Asperger's!
    Deutz Allis 5215 Diesel (mine)
    Cub Cadet 1810 (hers)

Tractor
    Several

That one is acutally still in current production at MTZ in Belarus. Parts are readily available from MTZ Equipment LTD in Ontario,Canada and at US warehouse in Texas. Nice, big 290 cu in engine. Same engine is used in the bigger 952 that puts out 100 PTO hp with a turbo. The 572 is rated at 45 PTO hp but odds are is actually closer to 60 HP. Could be either a 9 or 18 speed transmission. Should have down pressure on the hitch also. Simple, heavy and reliable tractors.

Tractor
    several brands

Quote Originally Posted by botamike View Post
    There are a couple small farms around here that run nothing but Belerus. From what I have seen they are a basic tractor with no extra frills, many are air cooled if not all of them(not sure on that part). The folks that have them, and do thier own repairs seem to like them. Kind of like those that swear by the Deutz brand. As like every brand, there are lovers and haters. Mike
    The "Deutz" name shouldn't even be spoken in the same paragraph with Belarus, and for sure NOT the same sentence!! lol Deutz tractors are a thousand percent better tractors all the way around!

Belarus sell cheap for a reason, they have very weak clutches and lots of hydraulic problems and oil leaks and on and on... I've seen them for $400.00 bucks and wouldn't even pay that.

Sorry, but I need something that doesn't have constant leaks and other problems!

SR

Tractor
    Belarus/MTZ

Quote Originally Posted by willysmb View Post
    Anyone know anything about a Belarus 572? Never even heard of them until yesterday. Are they impossible to find parts for?
    Parts are readily available, the 572 model is a 64Hp tractor, which is quite reliable.

Tractor
    Belarus/MTZ

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer Rob View Post
    The "Deutz" name shouldn't even be spoken in the same paragraph with Belarus, and for sure NOT the same sentence!! lol Deutz tractors are a thousand percent better tractors all the way around!

Belarus sell cheap for a reason, they have very weak clutches and lots of hydraulic problems and oil leaks and on and on... I've seen them for $400.00 bucks and wouldn't even pay that.

Sorry, but I need something that doesn't have constant leaks and other problems!

SR
    I am quite sure you must have been seeing very ''older'' tractors, probably produced in the 80's or early 90's