Deutz F3L 1011F wiring nightmare

/ Deutz F3L 1011F wiring nightmare #1  

Taylor123

Tractor
Bobcat T136
Hello and thanks in advance for any input.

I just bought an m&m wood chipper, the previous owner replaced the old ford engine with a new deutz F3L1011F. After running the chipper for about 45 minutes, the engine died down to a rough idle. When I tried the throttle it would not rev. After letting it idle for a couple minutes it came back to life and could be reved up. Being concerned with this, I took off the oil cooler cover plate to discover it seems like the thing is completely wired wrong. The existing oil pressure sensor is not connected, instead it seems they put one on the exhaust side of the engine, the temperature gauge is hooked to the low oil switch, and the oil temp sensor is only grounded and not
connected to anything. And the solenoid is just hooked to the ignition without going to the low oil switch as I think it should (?)... Does anyone have a wiring diagram or diagnosis for the rev-down issue?

It's dark now, but I can post pictures tomorrow if it helps.

Thanks!

/ Deutz F3L 1011F wiring nightmare
So I think I have figured out the idle issue, however the wiring still worries me, if anyone has this engine, and could take some pictures of how it is wired it would be very much, and I mean VERY much appreciated. I have still had no luck finding the correct way to re-wire it.

If anyone is out there... Thank you!