Long 460 Parts search

/ Long 460 Parts search #1  

rtyndallnc

Tractor
Bob-Cat Pro7000, Bob-Cat Pro6000,Troy-bilt Mustang RZT 50, Massey 1225, Long 460, Kubota ZD25
Does anyone know of a good source for Long Tractor parts? New, used or re-manufactured. Local repair place wants too much $$$ for repairs.

/ Long 460 Parts search #2  
what parts do you need?
theres several internet places and ebay is always good.
I had a 460 years ago and dont tink I bought anything other than one hydraulic pump.

/ Long 460 Parts search
Clutch and transmission parts is what I'm looking for right now. I was told the clutch alone was $850.00 at the repair shop that has it at the moment. Also needs a second gear, power steering pump (found on ebay) and hydrolic hoses.

/ Long 460 Parts search #4  
Right in your state is the wholesale parts company, Unifarm Machinery. Go on their web site and punch in your zip code to find a dealer to help u. The early had a 10.5" and late, 11" clutch. $850 not a bad price for entire PP assembly with transmission disc. Piliot, PTO, and tran throughout bearings also need to be replace

Last edited:
   / Long 460 Parts search
Thanks trac, $850.00 is what the local shop charged me and that is probably where they got it from. I spent a total of $3k getting that tractor fixed. I will check out Unifarm Machinery.