Backhoe Oliver White 2 44 13LL 1971 vintage

/ Oliver White 2 44 13LL 1971 vintage #1  

kwwinken

Tractor
NH TC24D
I need to rebuild the carburetor. Gasoline just pours out the front, this tells me the float and valve are not working although I did take it apart and cleaned the carb. The carb is a Marvell Schebler carb. You probably guessed the problem is that the brass tag with the carb number is missing. Anyone have a similar tractor that they can look to see what the carb number is on their tractor? I understand it still may be different from mine but I have nothing now. OR does any one know if the float valve and seat are the same on just about all these carburetors? The float pin on mine is solid brass, no neoprene tip.
Thanks
Ken

/ Oliver White 2 44 13LL 1971 vintage #2  
I need to rebuild the carburetor. Gasoline just pours out the front, this tells me the float and valve are not working although I did take it apart and cleaned the carb. The carb is a Marvell Schebler carb. You probably guessed the problem is that the brass tag with the carb number is missing. Anyone have a similar tractor that they can look to see what the carb number is on their tractor? I understand it still may be different from mine but I have nothing now. OR does any one know if the float valve and seat are the same on just about all these carburetors? The float pin on mine is solid brass, no neoprene tip.
Thanks
Ken

If your tractor is a Super 44 my parts book shows carb # tsx665.Hope this helps.

/ Oliver White 2 44 13LL 1971 vintage
Thanks for the information. Super 44? what features makes it this model. The tractor has a name plate with model 415-71068 sn 214430484
Ken

/ Oliver White 2 44 13LL 1971 vintage #4  
The 2-44 is the same as the Oliver model 550 farm tractor. Easier to find parts for them. No relation to an old Oliver model 44

/ Oliver White 2 44 13LL 1971 vintage
jimdiesel1, thanks for the information. I will start part searching for the 550