Power King UT620

/ Power King UT620 #1  

Rhowahlin

Tractor
Power King UT620
We have a Power King UT620 GREAT condition, only used ~325 hours. it has been stored in our barn for three years, and it is too nice of a unit to just sit there. it also has the additional 5' mower for wide mowing. Still talking to a local dealer about the value(s). Any ideas?

Last edited:
   / Power King UT620 #2  
:welcome: Last time i seen a power king, we had one up at the gunclub back in the 80's

/ Power King UT620 #3  
Welcome to TractorByNet. :tractor:

/ Power King UT620 #4  
Welcome to TBN :cool2:

/ Power King UT620 #5  
Welcome to the forum.

/ Power King UT620 #6  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the All Other Brands forum. :)

/ Power King UT620 #7  
We have a Power King UT620 GREAT condition, only used ~325 hours. it has been stored in our barn for three years, and it is too nice of a unit to just sit there. it also has the additional 5' mower for wide mowing. Still talking to a local dealer about the value(s). Any ideas?[/QUOTE

Do you have a price tag on this tractor yet? I would be very interested.

/ Power King UT620 #8  
Do you have a price tag on this tractor yet? I would be very interested.

/ Power King UT620
It is currently being looked at by a local dealer, he said he would let us know as soon as he did, and so far nothing???

/ Power King UT620 #10  
It is currently being looked at by a local dealer, he said he would let us know as soon as he did, and so far nothing???

I bought mine about 5 years ago. It is a really tough tractor. I would like to pick up another one and use mine for parts. The parts on the fiberglass ones are getting harder to find. I have done a lot of research over the years. If you would like send me some pictures and I will tell you what I know. I have a local guy that has worked on power kings since he was young. maybe i could make you a offer. thanks