Branson 3110i

/ Branson 3110i #1  

3110i

Tractor
Branson
180 hours, going on two years and absolutely love my Branson. Small enough to get around tight spots and big enough to do some serious work. Have Front End Loader, tiller, Post Hole Digger, discs, blade, leveler, plow. Soon to get a rear brush cutter. My Branson replaces two smaller Kubota diesel tractors that left bit shoes to fill and the Branson fills them swell. Would like to hear from other Branson owners regarding their experience.

/ Branson 3110i #2  
Who makes Branson tractors? A local dealer said they are made in the US. I asked him if they are assembled in the US and are rebranded foreign or not. He avoided answering or did not know.

/ Branson 3110i #3  
I have a Branson 35i and am right at 100 hours on it. No problems on it at all and find it a fine tractor. Very heavy and does everything I ask of it.

They are a South Korean company and the tractors are made in South Carolina. What percentage of parts are imported I don't know.

/ Branson 3110i #4  
I am about to buy up a New Branson 2800 Hst 4x4 with loader and look forward to reporting back after I get somethings accomplished with it.

/ Branson 3110i #5  
180 hours, going on two years and absolutely love my Branson. Small enough to get around tight spots and big enough to do some serious work. Have Front End Loader, tiller, Post Hole Digger, discs, blade, leveler, plow. Soon to get a rear brush cutter. My Branson replaces two smaller Kubota diesel tractors that left bit shoes to fill and the Branson fills them swell. Would like to hear from other Branson owners regarding their experience.

Im just a few days away from delivery of my new 3120R w/loader, backhoe (16"bucket), 12"post hole auger and a canopy. Getting everything for $24,200.00... Hope that's a good deal. From ALL the dang research I've done, it sounds like it's one of the better choices you can make. I am hearing some things about price of Branson parts be expensive and the the company has been struggling. Not sure how accurate all that is. It didn't sway me form buying one.

/ Branson 3110i #6  
Im just a few days away from delivery of my new 3120R w/loader, backhoe (16"bucket), 12"post hole auger and a canopy. Getting everything for $24,200.00... Hope that's a good deal. From ALL the dang research I've done, it sounds like it's one of the better choices you can make. I am hearing some things about price of Branson parts be expensive and the the company has been struggling. Not sure how accurate all that is. It didn't sway me form buying one.

I wouldn't let any propaganda sway me either, unless you saw it on/in the Wall Street Journal or something of the sorts. I got my new set up home after a quick trip to pick it up. I got the model year 2013, 2800hst 4x4 with the new Loader, and all 5 foot implements, Brush hog, Tiller, Boxrake, Post Hole digger with 9" auger, sitting on a Dual axle C-5, 20' Dovetail Car Hauler for $18,165.

I have yet to work the tractor myself, but my neighbor has put 6 hours on it finishing his front lawn reseeding project. :)