Oil & Fuel Steiner 450 MAX

/ Steiner 450 MAX #1  

akoldtimer

Tractor
Don't know why I said 450 MAX in the heading, but I have a Steiner 430 MAX with a Kubota D722 diesel engine in it. Unit is about 10 years old. I am having trouble finding parts and/or information for repairing this thing. I am especially in need of some help regarding troubleshooting my hydraulic problems. This tractor is hydrostatic, and right now, it does not come close to operating as it should. Not sure of whether the problem is due to the injectors being bad, which causes the machine to NOT rev up to full throttle, or if the hydraulic system is going bad. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated on this unit. Love the tractor, but frustrated at trying to repair it.:confused:

/ Steiner 450 MAX #2  
I called Steiner customer service when I had problems with my 525 diesel and they took the time to walk me through it. (and of course they recommended using a dealer).
David from jax

/ Steiner 450 MAX
Hydrostatic drive not working properly on 430 Max. Lever is very difficult to move forward or reverse and the machine will hardly move. Suggestions please. No dealer within 2000 miles.