New to me Branson 6530C with implements

/ New to me Branson 6530C with implements #1  

sacmarata

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 6530C, Yanmar LX490, Forson Dexta
I lurked on here for quite a while to help me decide what tractor to buy and MAN did it help alot. Was gonna go for a new Kubota package deal but finally decided on a used Branson 6530C with 214hrs. I ended up buying the guys whole operation out because they put a 4 lane highway through the middle of his farm and he was DONE.

I got the tractor FEL, 6' rotary mower, 8' tiller, 7' rock rake, 7' grader blade, post hole digger with 16" & 10" augers, 2 bottom plow, 14,000lb(?) triaxle deckover trailer, 6hp 220 air compressor, and all the materials needed for a 30X46 pole barn including roofing and siding. 48 7' fence posts, and a truck load of cinder blocks were thrown in after the deal.

The best part is the guy loaded everything, then loaded up his skid loader and drove 1.5hrs to my place to unload it.

I feel like it's Christmas X 10!!!!

Anyhow, I researched the Branson a LOT before buying. Once I found that parts are readily available I was pretty sure it was for me but there werent a lot of reviews on the bigger ones. Well, after spending the last 3 days on the thing I have to say this thing is AMAZING! I've been on all kinds of tractors and this one is by far not only the best bang for the buck, but simply the best all around tractor I've been on or around. The standard features on this would have cost me LOADS more on any other model.

I'm sold on the brand and knowing theres a Cummins under the hood just makes me smile!

/ New to me Branson 6530C with implements
I didnt get pics of everything, but heres what I got. First thing this weekend, I'm painting the tractor