Tractor
    none

Default Branson Tier 4?

I was talking to a guy at a Kioti dealer the other day about all the manufacturers I have looked at. Told him I really like the feel of the Bransons. He stated that he didnt know if Branson would be around much longer. He said he heard that Branson did not have a Tier 4 engine ready for 2014. He wasnt knocking Branson just that they didnt have an engine ready. Anyone hear anything different? Shawn

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Tractormatic

Default Re: Branson Tier 4?

Quote Originally Posted by ucfd070 View Post
    I was talking to a guy at a Kioti dealer the other day about all the manufacturers I have looked at. Told him I really like the feel of the Bransons. He stated that he didnt know if Branson would be around much longer. He said he heard that Branson did not have a Tier 4 engine ready for 2014. He wasnt knocking Branson just that they didnt have an engine ready. Anyone hear anything different? Shawn
    Hi Shawn,

Tier IV Bransons will be released in Europe at the end of 2014.
    Those are "series 40."
    You can have a look at them here :

Branson S?ie 40

But... there is something strange !

These Branson looks like Kioti (or maybe Tym ?) tractors rebadged.
    Guess Branson may have concluded a kind of partnership with Daedong factory, who own the Kioti brand name, to be able to sell Tier iV models soon.

Check here please and tell me what you think :

Daedong :: Tractor, Combine, Engine

If it is what I think it means that when buying a Tier iV Branson you will buy a Daedong-Kioti !

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Branson 2400H

Default Re: Branson Tier 4?

Quote Originally Posted by ucfd070 View Post
    Tier 4 compliance depends on the HP of the tractor. Less than 74 HP is a different compliance time frame than 75 HP+. So depending on tractor model this may be a non issue till 20??

Since Branson is joint effort with Cummings I would be very surprised if they are not working on or don't have Tier 4 engines available. Problem is all the extra exhaust components take up so much room and create so much heat that packaging is a problem with out increasing tractor frame size. The Old 10 lbs in a 5 lb container problem.
    Artificial Intelligence will never overcome natural stupidity.

Branson 2400H MMM & FEL

JD 112

BX1850 gone but not forgotten