Oliver owners present?

/ Oliver owners present? #21  
I forgot, dextron in the o/u/h trans.

/ Oliver owners present?
I think that you might like to try a straight chrome stack on your tractor, sounds so good when can here that turbo whistling, and the black smoke blowing 100s of feet in the air. as for the plow I pulled a oliver 565 4 16" semi mounted plow for years in this clay we have here. 1000# weights on the front end, also 800#s ford hang on weights on the back of the plow for hard dry ground. plowed many acres with front wheels 3' up in the air in hard ground. in sandy soil you could pull 5 or 6 bottoms with tires loaded and weights on the front end. I have my tires loaded to 95% full also. ( take care of that baby ) my shop door has a sign on it that says ( parking for olivers only )

I agree. A chrome stack, but I like the looks of a curve on the top. My rears are filled 90%. On the front end I have the Oliver stack weights. roughly 600 pounds on the front end. I know what I lifted off on of the flat stack weights, the manual says they are 160 pounds each. Felt like 500 when I lifted them off one at a time and 1000 pounds when the first one caught the corner of my foot and fell.

/ Oliver owners present? #24  
jerry, I have a set of clamp on duals, with the clamps, 18.4.38s I would like to give them to a good home if you are interested in them. $50.00 for the 2. you pay shipping. if the shipping is to much I will give them to you, if you pay
the shipping.

(540) 672 8304

/ Oliver owners present?
jerry, I have a set of clamp on duals, with the clamps, 18.4.38s I would like to give them to a good home if you are interested in them. $50.00 for the 2. you pay shipping. if the shipping is to much I will give them to you, if you pay
the shipping.

(540) 672 8304

Thank you so much for the generous offer Amberg. I am in so much hot water now with my wife as parts come in she is ready to shoot me. Seriously however I will have to pass. I have a duals set up in storage that came with tractor when I bought it. Anything else you might want to get rid of ?

/ Oliver owners present? #26  
Thank you so much for the generous offer Amberg. I am in so much hot water now with my wife as parts come in she is ready to shoot me. Seriously however I will have to pass. I have a duals set up in storage that came with tractor when I bought it. Anything else you might want to get rid of ?

the only thing that I have left here that would fit that tractor, is the that giant 1810 oliver loader, but I would bet the wife would not like that rolling up in the drive way on a tractor trailer! LOL

/ Oliver owners present?
the only thing that I have left here that would fit that tractor, is the that giant 1810 oliver loader, but I would bet the wife would not like that rolling up in the drive way on a tractor trailer! LOL

That would be tough hiding it.If you are selling the loader send me a cost. I have a Bobcat 863F Turbo Skidsteer with a round bale spear. It works great but my unit is not a "High Flo". That means when driving I am topped out at 7.5 miles per hour. Slow. Also the bobcat tears up the ground and the Oliver would be more forgiving in the field. I would use a bale spear on the bucket and keep the Bobcat at the barn unloading the wagons and stacking the bales. Use the Oliver in the field loading the wagons.

/ Oliver owners present? #28  
That would be tough hiding it.If you are selling the loader send me a cost. I have a Bobcat 863F Turbo Skidsteer with a round bale spear. It works great but my unit is not a "High Flo". That means when driving I am topped out at 7.5 miles per hour. Slow. Also the bobcat tears up the ground and the Oliver would be more forgiving in the field. I would use a bale spear on the bucket and keep the Bobcat at the barn unloading the wagons and stacking the bales. Use the Oliver in the field loading the wagons.

jerry I would like to see this loader go to a good home. don't think I will ever use it any more, since I got the 4wd cab tractor with a loader. the frame is still mounted on my oliver, but I guess I could take it off and make some other steps to get up on the tractor. the loader also has the westendorph quick attach system on it with a john deere 7' bucket. make me an offer, you will not hurt my feelings. if you can figure out a way to get it shipped to you, I would like to see it used again, instead of ending up out in my woods to waste away. I think I left my number in a past post. thanks!

/ Oliver owners present?
jerry I would like to see this loader go to a good home. don't think I will ever use it any more, since I got the 4wd cab tractor with a loader. the frame is still mounted on my oliver, but I guess I could take it off and make some other steps to get up on the tractor. the loader also has the westendorph quick attach system on it with a john deere 7' bucket. make me an offer, you will not hurt my feelings. if you can figure out a way to get it shipped to you, I would like to see it used again, instead of ending up out in my woods to waste away. I think I left my number in a past post. thanks!

Thank you very much. I will work on this and see if I can make it work. Would like to have it as I could use it. Only thing I have with a bucket on it now is my Bobcat 863 Skidsteer. That boy works very hard and does a great job but for moving round bales, which it does with ease, it is too slow and moving it in a hay field would most likely tear up the ground pretty good. I can mimimize the damamge but that means you are making slow wide turns and would just take forever. Wil get back to you. Any chance of sending me a pic of the unit? thank you.

/ Oliver owners present? #30  
Thank you very much. I will work on this and see if I can make it work. Would like to have it as I could use it. Only thing I have with a bucket on it now is my Bobcat 863 Skidsteer. That boy works very hard and does a great job but for moving round bales, which it does with ease, it is too slow and moving it in a hay field would most likely tear up the ground pretty good. I can mimimize the damamge but that means you are making slow wide turns and would just take forever. Wil get back to you. Any chance of sending me a pic of the unit? thank you.
yes I think there is a chance to send a picture to you, my daughter said that she knows how to send pictures through the email. I will get her to take pictures of the, loader,& the tractor, and I will try to send them to you.
but she told me that That I have to have a email address, I think if you call me would be a better way to go.
thanks!