Here's a new one: TerraPlane Tractors

/ Here's a new one: TerraPlane Tractors #1  

markie61

Veteran Member
Tractor
2019 Rural King RK55HC with Loader & Backhoe; 2001 New Holland TC40D with Loader
Here\'s a new one: TerraPlane Tractors

Found this on eBay. What's the skinny?
Mark

/ Here's a new one: TerraPlane Tractors #2  
Re: Here\'s a new one: TerraPlane Tractors

Looks like a Futian......see attached

Attachments

• 337908-Futian.jpg
    337908-Futian.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,246
   / Here's a new one: TerraPlane Tractors #3  

Here is their home page.Trerra-Plane I don't know very much about the tractors, but I do know the gentleman that is the Importer. I would trust him with anything. He is a very fine person and has been the import tractor business for many years.

/ Here's a new one: TerraPlane Tractors

It DOES look like that....except for front fenders. When I first saw the pics on ebay, I thought it was a New Holland TN series what with the blue paint, the stack and the grill. Chinese tractor, I assume...?
Mark

/ Here's a new one: TerraPlane Tractors #5  

The number on the website is a couple of guys in Arkansas selling these tractors out of China. They referred me to the closest dealer to me in PA which was in VA. The guy there runs a Chevy dealership and is thinking about staying in the business but may not. There is a one year warranty on the unit and he doesnt believe there will be a problem getting the parts but he doesnt have a lot of people to work on the tractors. He had one guy who left and is trying to get another guy now who knows a little about tractors....isnt this the big 3's counter to all the second tier brands argument that they are not as expensive?? hahaha Well the kicker is that he had 3 tractors....a stated 70 HP with a loader and 4WD for 20,500 and a 50HP without a loader 4WD for 14,750....pretty low price and he said he has sold a few. I am not sure I am ready to bet the farm on this kind of situation (sorry for the pun) but the price is sure tempting and the pics of the tractors look pretty nice. Well thats all I know for now. If you want the dealers name and number in VA let me know

Still looking for my tractor

Paul

/ Here's a new one: TerraPlane Tractors #6  

Terra-Plane's are Foton (formerly Futian) and Dong Feng tractors built in China.

/ Here's a new one: TerraPlane Tractors #7  

Can i get the dealers name in va? I may be interested in looking at them.

/ Here's a new one: TerraPlane Tractors #8  

JerrG
I have a Terraplane TD 70. I am having trouble finding parts. Could you send me the name of the importer or Dealer? Thanks
luanewillis@earthlink.com