Deutz Agroplus 87

/ Deutz Agroplus 87 #1  

HDSelf

Tractor
Deutz Fahr Agroplus 87, Farmtrac 550 DTC
I have had this tractor for about 5 years. I have had to replace the speed sensor three times at $160.00, has anyone else that owns a 87, had this problem? If you have had this problem, have you had a fix for it? Seems to go out just when you need the tractor, like baling hay.

/ Deutz Agroplus 87 #2  
HDSelf - Do you have any dealer support on the issue? I looked pretty closely at the DF vineyard tractors last year which were also known to have the speed sensor issue when I talked to owners in the east. All said they got good support from Paige Equipment in Williamson NY. When I talked to Paige about the issue they seemed to have a good handle on the problem and a possible fix beyond part replacement. You might give them a call and talk to the owner John.

/ Deutz Agroplus 87
John, No, that is the problem, all the Deutz dealers within 200 miles of me closed their business. I have talked to a couple dealers by phone and they know of the problems, but don't really know the fix. I did learn today that Deutz has what they call a E-Box, that fixes some problems with the sensors, but don't know if it fixes mine. Already spent to much on sensors now. I like the tractor, but hate the problems, with no local dealer for help. Do you happen to have a phone number for Paige Equipment, I will give them a call and see what they say. Thanks John for responding to my post. I don't know anything about the DF vineyard tractor, so I am no help there. Thanks again.
H.D. Self

/ Deutz Agroplus 87 #4  
search dr deutz he should be able to help

/ Deutz Agroplus 87
Thanks whis.

/ Deutz Agroplus 87
Does anyone know what the model number or name of the fault code reader for the Deutz Agroplus is? I need to try to locate one so I can reset my fault codes. Thanks