How high does Steiner hydraulic lift lift?

/ How high does Steiner hydraulic lift lift? #1  

aclarke

Tractor
Kubota L3130, John Deere 1025R
I am the new owner of a Steiner 410. I have the MX460 mower on at the moment. I've noticed that when I go to lift the mower, it hardly lifts at all. It might be my imagination, but sometimes it seems to lift more than other times. I made a video and put it at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15634538/IMG_6418.MOV , but admittedly it isn't a particularly useful video. What I was trying to show was that even in the up position, the right side of the mower is maybe 1-1.5" above the ground, and the left side is just nominally off the ground, if that.

Is this how it's supposed to work, or is this an indication that something might be wrong? I don't want to invent trouble where there is none, but since my other implement is a blade, I'm struggling to see how much utility I'd get from a blade that can hardly get off the ground.

Thanks,
- Andrew.

/ How high does Steiner hydraulic lift lift? #2  
can't see your video.

/ How high does Steiner hydraulic lift lift?
can't see your video.

Works for me. Possibly it wasn't done uploading yet. Really though, it doesn't add that much to the conversation.

- Andrew.

/ How high does Steiner hydraulic lift lift? #4  
I don't think your lift works the way it should. I can lift my Ventrac mower deck at least 6" off the ground.

/ How high does Steiner hydraulic lift lift?
OK thanks. I'll look into it further.