Tractor News 2015 Hustler Raptor ZTR with Flip up deck Demonstration

/ 2015 Hustler Raptor ZTR with Flip up deck Demonstration #2  
With Hustler's track record on these raptor mowers both the standard and SD models...I would avoid this thing like the plague until I heard some user feedback on'm...lots of complaints on the Raptors...and I think Hustler could have built a good mower here with just a lil deeper deck...doesn't make alot of sense to me.

/ 2015 Hustler Raptor ZTR with Flip up deck Demonstration #3  
you just put a pin into the balloon - ugh

I was thinking that this Raptor flip-up would be ideal for me, and it has a better seat with armrests. mobility issues are part of the challenge for me, so this unit would make the maintenance a bit easier... or so I thought. the Kawasaki 23 hp engine I like. hmmm?

/ 2015 Hustler Raptor ZTR with Flip up deck Demonstration #4  
There has got to be someone here who has one, Anyone? Please share with us!

/ 2015 Hustler Raptor ZTR with Flip up deck Demonstration #5  
I tried to get one early in the season and was told production was delayed until September 2015 - I got a Fastrak instead. The flip adds $1000 to the cost of the Raptor. I still might trade mine in at the end of the season for one.

/ 2015 Hustler Raptor ZTR with Flip up deck Demonstration
I tried to get one early in the season and was told production was delayed until September 2015 - I got a Fastrak instead. The flip adds $1000 to the cost of the Raptor. I still might trade mine in at the end of the season for one.

Have they become available now?

/ 2015 Hustler Raptor ZTR with Flip up deck Demonstration #7  
Have they become available now?

I have not checked the dealership lately. I'm getting pretty comfortable with my Fastrak, it's been so dry all summer no grass has been sticking to the deck, and I only change out the blades once a year.