3-Point Hitch Belarus Draft / Float

/ Belarus Draft / Float #1  

Big Red 1500

Tractor
Belarus 250AS
Hello, I have owned a Belarus 250as for about 3 years now and it has been a tough ole tractor. I mainly use it for mowing and box blade work, but i restored an old covington planter of my grandfather's (mounted to a Pittsburgh cultivator) and long story short i never knew about these tractors having float or draft capability (my land slopes ). This past weekend i hooked my 6 ft disc to the tractor to get the garden ready for some peas and to my amazement i pulled the 3 point hitch level all the way back for float and it worked !!! The disc stayed on top of the ground only digging in about 3-4". So then i hooked to the old planter and pulled it into the float position again and it tried to go to CHINA !!!

I see what looks to be about a 1/4" dowel or roll pin sticking out of the top of the hydraulic cylinder is this some sort of relief valve or something for the float ?? I have looked in my manual and it doesn't talk about that pin, in the picture that it does show it looks like something is bolted onto the ram that may "touch" this pin if it lowers to much ?? if someone can help i would GREATLY appreciate it i have been looking all over the internet without any luck.

/ Belarus Draft / Float #2  
The dowell pin you see is what released the pressure after the three point is all the way up. Push the lever all the way up past the detent and when the lift reaches to top, it automatically returns the lever to neutral. No draft control on this model.