New Deutz-Fahr delivered for christmas

/ New Deutz-Fahr delivered for christmas #1  

johncar

Bronze Member
Tractor
Deutz-Fahr Agrofarm 100 GS, Kubota F3680, Kubota RTV-X1120D, Canycom Razorback CMX186
Ok well, after much procrastination and self doubt I decided to go ahead with purchasing a new Deutz-Fahr Agrofarm 100 GS. Only done a few hours work but so far it is going very nicely and certainly far less tiring for me to operate. Will take a bit of getting used to to get more confident with it, but just plenty of hours in the seat will get me there.
Living in steep hilly country and for my implements I was wanting efficient 4 wheel brakes, power shuttle, plenty of low down travel speeds, variable PTO speeds and good stability. It is delivering on all that so far and very comfortable to operate and the brakes feel very reassuring being my biggest worry on my previous tractor.
Typically a few jobs to do on the peripherals to make it a bit more practical for operating in some scrub at times as in some extra protection for vulnerable areas and removal and relocation of extraneous bits and pieces. They must think these things are only used on clean country but anyway I will get that all done in good time before anything gets damaged hopefully.

/ New Deutz-Fahr delivered for christmas #2  
Those are REALLY nice tractors, I'd like to have one myself...

Congrats to you!

SR

/ New Deutz-Fahr delivered for christmas #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor, it's a beauty! Pictures would be nice.....

/ New Deutz-Fahr delivered for christmas #4  
Pictures would be awesome!

/ New Deutz-Fahr delivered for christmas
OK thanks, I will try and get some pics up, but will have to take some first I guess..