replacing o rings between control valve sections deutz

/ replacing o rings between control valve sections deutz #1  

tranman

Tractor
deutz 6260f
In addition to the o rings there are small rubber discs that are distorted from pressure. they look like all they do is block a hole. Any ideas?

/ replacing o rings between control valve sections deutz #2  
I am not sure, but was thinking of disassembling mine as my valves are weeping. Would be really nice if it stayed dry. Let me know if you find out anything. I wont be where my tractor is until middle of April.

LNK

/ replacing o rings between control valve sections deutz #3  
All I remember about those valves (depending on what brand you have) there's "special" 0 rings in them. They are NOT a std. 0 ring, as I remember the Deutz ones, have a flat side on the 0 ring.

It's been years since I've had one apart, but I remember having to get the 0 rings from my Deutz dealer, as they are spl...

I think you can still buy them from Peter, at 231 924 3420

SR

/ replacing o rings between control valve sections deutz #4  
Thanks, I will probably purchase a couple sets just to have also. What is the name of the dealer so don't look like a complete fool when I call?

Larry

/ replacing o rings between control valve sections deutz
SR, Thank you for the information. I found some metric o rings and put it together, It's OK doesn't leak. One section has a roll pin in a blind hole which is open to an oil passage. It must have an o ring to seal it off.
Thanks again Tranman