Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default Hinomoto C144

    Hello all,

    Can anyone tell me a good place for parts for the subject compact tractor. I need a water pump right now. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    Also, can you tell me if this tractor cross-references to any other make / model so I can expand my searches?


  2. #2
    Elite Member Tractors4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Athens Alabama
    Deere 4310, Kubota L355, John Deere SST18 Spin Steer, 2006 Polaris Ranger

    Default Re: Hinomoto C144

    The C144 was sold in the US as the Massey Ferguson 1010. However you will probably pay and arm and a leg for a water pump through Massey. If you are mechanically inclined, take the water pump off yourself and take it to a NAPA store. I know that there is a NAPA here that will send off water pumps and have them rebuilt. The cost is usually $75 to $100. A lot less than a new one.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Hinomoto C144


    Thanks for the cross-reference and the tip! I've changed many a car water pump so this should be a piece of cake. I'll see if a local can rebuild it.
    Thanks again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
© 2018 TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.