1985 long 360

/ 1985 long 360 #1  

indebt

Bronze Member
I was looking for some help . I am looking at a used 1985 long 360 tractor good condition no leakes ,garage kept for $5000. Is this to much ? Are they good tractors?
Help Please /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ 1985 long 360 #3  
For my area that price is high. That tractor might bring $2,500 here. I have neighbors that bought 50 and 60 hp range Longs back in 75-76 for $5,000 new.

There's been some major changes with the names and tractors in Long agribusiness. I know the new web site is Farmtrac.com. The numbers have changed on all the tractors for 05 now. I think Farmtrac is the name of the co. now. From what I see in the new list of tractors there are only two models that are still of the same parts as the old Long brand. They are in the 50-60 hp range and have the Fiat engine. The rest are Farmtrac. They are the old Ford type tractor. The Farmtrac compacts have Mitsubishi engines today. The tractor you're looking at most likely has the Fiat engine.

/ 1985 long 360 #4  
Yeah, that seems a little high. Although if the tractor is in excellent shape it might be worth close to that. These are really good tractors, just make sure you have a dealer in your area to get parts for it. Several farmers in the area have those year model Longs that they use for smaller stuff around the farm and they love them. Good luck.

/ 1985 long 360 #5  
We sold a 360 4wd with a loader for $8500. It only had less than 800 hrs on it. Must not have been to high because there was two different people looking at it sold less than 2 weeks. Just depends on the area I guess!

/ 1985 long 360 #6  
we have a 1985 long 360 4x4 tractor for sale good tires new seat , new fender contact me at klevysr@yahoo.com if still interested
I was looking for some help . I am looking at a used 1985 long 360 tractor good condition no leakes ,garage kept for $5000. Is this to much ? Are they good tractors?
Help Please /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif