Mahindra E350

/ Mahindra E350 #1  

jgreyt

Tractor
1998 NH 1725
I stumbled across these tractors the other day on the net. I had never seen or heard of them(I don't keep up with the tractor world). From what I have seen on paper, it seems to be a good tractor for the money. However, I don't know anybody that has one! I haven't even seen one. I plan on making a trip to the dealership sometime this week. I was wanting to get any info I could on how this tractor ACTUALLY performs. Is it a good tractor? Is a cheap piece of junk? I have no idea. The particular one I am looking at is the E350 - 35 hp. I know they don't have the frills the other tractors has, but I am not looking for frills. Just something that will work hard for me for the next 20 or so years. Any info you have on this tractor will be greatly appreciated (sp).

/ Mahindra E350 #2  
Some info from a previous discussion on Mahindra in general (not specific to the E350).

Mahindra Discussion

Kevin

/ Mahindra E350 #3  
I stumbled across these tractors the other day on the net. I had never seen or heard of them(I don't keep up with the tractor world). From what I have seen on paper, it seems to be a good tractor for the money. However, I don't know anybody that has one! I haven't even seen one. I plan on making a trip to the dealership sometime this week. I was wanting to get any info I could on how this tractor ACTUALLY performs. Is it a good tractor? Is a cheap piece of junk? I have no idea. The particular one I am looking at is the E350 - 35 hp. I know they don't have the frills the other tractors has, but I am not looking for frills. Just something that will work hard for me for the next 20 or so years. Any info you have on this tractor will be greatly appreciated (sp).

I bought mine new in 2000 starter is the only thing ive changed 2 years ago