ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hello all, new to the group and also new to buying a small tractor. Have been looking at a Kubota 3410 and a 3710, a Kioti 3054, and the Millennium T430 mentioned above. My questions are can anybody tell me about the quality of the Millennium Tractor product line? Servicing availability? And also if they believe this tractor may be a good choice, equal to, or inferior to the other two manufactures names mentioned in this post. This Millennium has Kubota engine and is more hp (40+) vs the other tractors mentioned. It definitely is a good deal in price but of course price is not everything, I am interested in quality and serviceability/parts. Any information, comments or suggestions would be appreciated to this first time tractor purchaser. Ed

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger #2  
Ed, the parts for the Millennium come out of Lansing MI, not all are Kubota powered but the larger units are Perkins powered! THe loading is quick attach and the bucket is quick attach as well. The tractors have nice features that others don't have or they will cost you extra! My only concern it how many dealers can service the tractor. For my self I live in MI just a hour south of Lansing, parts are easy to get! It is a good tractor the dealer in my area is selling lots of them. It is comparable to other tractors, but the price is right!
KC

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger #3  
Are these Tractors comparable to a KubotaB7500 or BX2200, is there a website about these. I live in Battle Creek, I saw you said you were about a hour south of Lansing, what dealer are you talking about?

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger
I bought a Branson from a dealer south of battle creek for $10500.00 it has been great. It uses a Mitsubishi engine and is heavier (good for pulling) then anything else in its 35hp class.

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger #5  
Web site is Millennium. Go to the machinery division. The tractors use the Kubota engine in the smaller tractors and the John Deere engine in the larger.
The information I have says that Dexter manufacturing is the importer of the tractors (out of Lansing, Michigan). Have not seen the tractors in person but they are supposed to be making the rounds at farm shows.

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger #6  
Hmmm..... not bad looking machines. The T-550 seems to look alot like a Same.

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger #7  
ScottieM,
The tractor dealer is DeCamps Farm Sales & Service Inc,
290 North Railroad St Rives Junctiuon MI 49277. THe phone number is 1-800-569-2470!

Decker & Co inc are in Lansing and are the distributer for the US (which I think would be handy for us)
The Tractor T290 is a 29PTO horse Power tractor which is in the L size tractors in the Kubota line! This is there entry level tractor!
Kevin

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger #8  
Thanks for the info, I was looking seriously at the BX2200, but if the price is right and parts/service is available I have no problem owning a little bigger tractor. I

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger #9  
Thanks everybody for the info. on my original post. I am very close to a deal on the T430 with various attachments and have heard nothing negative about this line. I currently live in VA and have a dealer and serviceabity here in this state, however will be relocating to eastern NC and was wondering if anybody can tell me or find out if there is a dealership or service available in that area? Or a good contact source for the answer to this question. I don't mind doing inquirys if somebody can lead me to a good source to get info. on serviceability. My dealer in VA has been good to me but I think there be some disconnection or lack of communication on finding out such info. from the US corporate representatives, the only thing that is bothersome to me in all this decision making. Thanks again for all your help this is great site and I really enjoy all the disscussion groups!

/ ITC Millennium Tractors? T430 Avenger #10  
edk5of,
Try Decker and CO inc in Lansing MI at 800-800-6955.