Japan Made Tractors

/ Japan Made Tractors #1  

ScottieM

Tractor
B7500
Other than Yanmar and the big guys(case, jd, kub,nh,massey ect...) are there any other brands of Japan made compact tractors out there? I keep seeing a bunch of Chinese made brands. From what I have read if I was going to buy other than from the big guys I would want a Japan made tractor over a China made tractor.

/ Japan Made Tractors #2  
Mitsubishi makes tractors for Cub Cadet, Shibaura builds utilty models for Ford, Satoh is another brand made by Mitsubishi. I recently bought a 7260 Cub Cadet (used with 300 hours) and couldn't be happier. A good source for indentifying or finding foreign tractor models is http://angelfire.com/nd/tractors/index.html Good Luck

/ Japan Made Tractors #3  
You need to buy a larger farm tractor to get made in the USA!
Kevin

/ Japan Made Tractors #4  
Take a look at the korean tractors, branson, century,Millenium, Long, kioti they are genrally better finished then the chinese units and the pricing is good.

/ Japan Made Tractors #5  
There's a billboard on I-45 south of Dallas advertising the Long tractors. It says, "THE AFFORDABLE BLUE TRACTOR"./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Japan Made Tractors
Hey Bird, anyway you can get a photo of that billboard and post it? :)

/ Japan Made Tractors #7  
Scottie, I'd never even thought about that. I think it's about 45 miles from here, but I may be going up that way this weekend and if I do, I'll try to remember to take the camera.

Bird

/ Japan Made Tractors #8  
ScottieM, The company that has the billboard south of Dallas is: Lake June Equipment. Phone # 972-286-2800. They carry LongTrac tractors.

/ Japan Made Tractors #9  
ScottieM, sorry I didn't get up there and get a picture this past weekend; had to take a different route, but you can thank "unregistered" for the information if you want to contact the company.

Bird

/ Japan Made Tractors
Sorry Bird, I guess I was not exactly clear, I meant for you to get a pic of that Billboard and post it on the NH site as a joke. My Bad.