Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    NH tce 50 for the previeus see Bio

Default Re: LANDINI TRACTORS

I have a new holland tce and this is the same as a landini mistral and it's a great tractor.
    http://www.landini.it/eng/gamma_prod...d_prodotto=001

http://www.landini.com/pdf/05_MIS_8P.pdf
    the second link will probably take some time

If you are talking most tractors sold in the world, Massey Ferguson is the most sold brand of tractor in the world in terms of units per year.
    CNH is number one in terms of total tractors under two brands - New Holland and CaseIH and Deere is number three. kubota is almost non-existent outside of North America and Asia, but is making strides in western Europe.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 254

I have a 254 Massey Ferguson (Landini) - I have been able to get parts at our local MF dealer - it has the 50hp Perkins diesel, 12 gears ahead with crawler gear - 4 speeds reverse - my tractor has approx 4000 hrs and runs perfect, burns no oil and is easy on fuel - the 4x4 is very handy when needed - very powerful 3ph - I have a heavy duty Allied FEL and the tractor operates it with ease - I am putting a frame mounted Backhoe on it shortly (purchased) - I am very happy with the tractor, its ease of operation, the power when needed and parts have been easy to find so far.

Tractor
    John Deere 4110

We had a Landini Blizzard 85 at work for a while. It was a very well built easy to use machine.
    Case IH 485
    Polaris Ranger 400

Tractor
    Ford 545C

This is 2014-does anyone have any updated thoughts on Landini tractors (early 2000 years) as far as quality, parts availability, etc.?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12