Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    NH tce 50 for the previeus see Bio

Default Re: LANDINI TRACTORS

I have a new holland tce and this is the same as a landini mistral and it's a great tractor.
    http://www.landini.it/eng/gamma_prod...d_prodotto=001

http://www.landini.com/pdf/05_MIS_8P.pdf
    the second link will probably take some time

If you are talking most tractors sold in the world, Massey Ferguson is the most sold brand of tractor in the world in terms of units per year.
    CNH is number one in terms of total tractors under two brands - New Holland and CaseIH and Deere is number three. kubota is almost non-existent outside of North America and Asia, but is making strides in western Europe.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 254

I have a 254 Massey Ferguson (Landini) - I have been able to get parts at our local MF dealer - it has the 50hp Perkins diesel, 12 gears ahead with crawler gear - 4 speeds reverse - my tractor has approx 4000 hrs and runs perfect, burns no oil and is easy on fuel - the 4x4 is very handy when needed - very powerful 3ph - I have a heavy duty Allied FEL and the tractor operates it with ease - I am putting a frame mounted Backhoe on it shortly (purchased) - I am very happy with the tractor, its ease of operation, the power when needed and parts have been easy to find so far.

Tractor
    Case IH 485

We had a Landini Blizzard 85 at work for a while. It was a very well built easy to use machine.
    Case IH 485
    John Deere 430W
    Polaris Ranger 400

Tractor
    Landini 6860

This is 2014-does anyone have any updated thoughts on Landini tractors (early 2000 years) as far as quality, parts availability, etc.?

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 254. Kubota MX5100h

G'day from Australia! I too have an MF 254 but I'm looking for a workshop manual. Do you have one and if so, could please tell me where I might find one. I need something that will guide me through clutch replacement and brake overhaul. I've done it on other Masseys but not this one and as you know, there are big differences. Regards, Chris

Tractor
    Landini 6860

Sorry, only have an owners manual and haven't needed a shop manual yet.

Tractor
    mf 165

hi. Jus bought a very old Landini R6000 special (using AD4-203 engine). Hoping to rebuild it. Engine parts are very easy to obtain here but um struggling to get a hydraulic oil filter for it. Anybody who can help find the part number for it? The housing measures diameter about 72 mm and height about 110 mm. um currently working on rebuilding the engine and being new to tractors may I kindly ask for tips on ignition timing.

Peter on TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors is rating the Landini 6000 with the Perkins A4.203 engine; for the filter I would look out for a MF Service, or take the number printed on the filter and try this:

https://dynamic.donaldson.com/WebSto...licationSearch

https://www.mann-hummel.com/en/mann-filter/home/

MAHLE Aftermarket Europe | Ölfilter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12