LANDINI TRACTORS

/ LANDINI TRACTORS #12  
If you are talking most tractors sold in the world, Massey Ferguson is the most sold brand of tractor in the world in terms of units per year.
CNH is number one in terms of total tractors under two brands - New Holland and CaseIH and Deere is number three. Kubota is almost non-existent outside of North America and Asia, but is making strides in western Europe.

/ LANDINI TRACTORS #13  
I have a 254 Massey Ferguson (Landini) - I have been able to get parts at our local MF dealer - it has the 50hp Perkins diesel, 12 gears ahead with crawler gear - 4 speeds reverse - my tractor has approx 4000 hrs and runs perfect, burns no oil and is easy on fuel - the 4x4 is very handy when needed - very powerful 3ph - I have a heavy duty Allied FEL and the tractor operates it with ease - I am putting a frame mounted Backhoe on it shortly (purchased) - I am very happy with the tractor, its ease of operation, the power when needed and parts have been easy to find so far.

/ LANDINI TRACTORS #15  
This is 2014-does anyone have any updated thoughts on Landini tractors (early 2000 years) as far as quality, parts availability, etc.?

/ LANDINI TRACTORS #16  
G'day from Australia! I too have an MF 254 but I'm looking for a workshop manual. Do you have one and if so, could please tell me where I might find one. I need something that will guide me through clutch replacement and brake overhaul. I've done it on other Masseys but not this one and as you know, there are big differences. Regards, Chris

/ LANDINI TRACTORS #17  
Sorry, only have an owners manual and haven't needed a shop manual yet.

/ LANDINI TRACTORS #18  
hi. Jus bought a very old Landini R6000 special (using AD4-203 engine). Hoping to rebuild it. Engine parts are very easy to obtain here but um struggling to get a hydraulic oil filter for it. Anybody who can help find the part number for it? The housing measures diameter about 72 mm and height about 110 mm. um currently working on rebuilding the engine and being new to tractors may I kindly ask for tips on ignition timing.

/ LANDINI TRACTORS #19