Valpadana

/ Valpadana #1  

Mac624

Silver Member
Hi,

I have found the website of Valpadana, www.valpadana.it,
there are also compacts and crawlers. My Question: Are these tractors MF? Are they the same as the Landini and McCormick compacts?

Bernhard, Derichsweiler, Germany

/ Valpadana #2  
Hi Bernhard,

I believe this company is owned by Landini {where AGCO sources a number of Orchard/Vineyard specialty tractors for the MF series}

Also Iseki has been a major partner with Landini for a number of years, especially seen in the "sheet metal" design, side grilles, mud plexiglass shields, etc.

So I guess this is a world class tractor with Italian, Japanese, and English {among others} know-how and components.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Valpadana
I believe, the Valpadana are MF with own name,the write in their brochure, that it there are not so lot attachments like on other tractors, the range ended at 88HP.

Bernhard, Derichsweiler, Germany

/ Valpadana #4  
Bernard,

Valpadana is owned by ARGO, the parent company of McCormick, Landini, SEP and Laverda combines. Landini/Valpadana USED to build compacts for AGCO for Massey Ferguson, but AGCO no longer sources from them.

/ Valpadana #5  
Also, MF used to own 100% of Landini, bought it in 1959. Sold 66% to ARGO in 1989. 1994-Iseki bought part of it. 2000-AGCO sold last 9% to ARGO. I believe there are still some tractors or crawler built by them for MF/AGCO.