Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors?

/ Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors? #1  

kentrodngun

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054 & DitchWitch R40 Trencher/Backhoe
Hi, I've got a landowner getting a bit long in the tooth (mid-80s) who needs parts for his UTB tractor. I don't know the specific model as yet but tonight I tried to locate potential parts suppliers. I used Google and got a location or two in Canada but was more interested in a supplier in the U.S. Anyone have any leads for us? Thanks in advance.

/ Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors? #2  
Those tractors were also sold as Longs some years ago, maybe one of the older Long (now Farmtrac) dealers could give you some help.

/ Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors?
dgl24087 said:
Those tractors were also sold as Longs some years ago, maybe one of the older Long (now Farmtrac) dealers could give you some help.

I knew about the link to Fiat & Long but not Farmtrac. Thanks for the tip - I'll give it a try. Merry Christmas to all.

/ Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors? #4  
Farmtracs and Longs are totally different tractors, what I was trying to convey is that many of the current Farmtrac dealers sold Longs. For awhile, the UTB tractor was also sold as a Longtrac, along with the Farmtrac machines.

Last edited:
   / Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors?
Understood - thanks for the clarification.

/ Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors? #6  
The Long 445,460,560,610,510 and Allis Chalmers 5040 were all UTB built tractors.
I have a Model 800 UTB and have been looking for a parts source for that in the US or Canada. Import Tractor in Canada has parts for the smaller Longs and the AC 5040. Also the 1365 and 1265 were similar although they were built in Italy not Romania

/ Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors? #7  
Might see if Universal Tractor Canada is still in business. Try them @ 306-242-0227. Not seen or heard much from them lately. Unfortunately for you the 800 was a pure UTB model,not the Fiat derived type. Not even sure if UTB is still alive or not. Last news was that Mahindra was looking at buying them.

/ Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors? #9  
We used to have a UTB 445. Since dealers were scarce, I used to go right to the warehouse in Mississauga (Ontario, Canada)to get my parts. The nicest, most helpful people imaginable, and prices that one could almost call CHEAP! Something of a wet dream, when I think back, compared to dealing with all the other greedy corporations since!

/ Parts in the USA for UTB Tractors? #10  
We are a leading manufacturer specialize in clutch assembly and clutch accessories.We have clutch assembly for heavy truck 、passenger car and tractor.......
If you have some requirement about clutch parts etc,You can contact me at any time.
Best regards!
Henry Yao
Yancheng jinzheng Car Parts co., ltd
tel:0086-515-88812682
fax:0086-515-85609048
mobile:0086-13615161239
ÑγÇÊнðÕý³µÁ¾Åä¼þÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾