Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Tractor
    2007 Nortrac 20hp Belarus 400A

Default Re: Belarus Tractors

Hello all. Does anyone know the cost and location of a service manual for a 400 an?

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Valtra 8350, Case 970 & 2090, Belarus 825 and others

Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    I have a spare starter, all it needs is brushes...just the.brushes are $200 for a set of 8. Compare that to $320 for a Brand new starter ..you go figure

Bought the new starter
    Hey Bison if you're in a bind for brushes there is a place in Edmonton that has all kinds and can cut them to size if you want. I can't remember the name off hand but I went there years ago to gets some brushes for a blower motor that I rebuilt. It was one of those deals the dealer wanted 400 bucks or something and all it needed was a couple bearings and some brushes which cost very little at the time.

There were several versions of that manual. The orginal factory manuals seemed best to me. I have copy of one, but I can't part with it....if I can find it.
    What info do you need? I am glad to share.
    Mark Lugo
    Everlast Welders
    http://www.everlastgenerators.com/

Need a welder? Give me a call at (877) 755-9353 ext 204!

Tractor
    Belarus 250as

I have a Belarus 250as
    My 3-point stopped lifting.
    The hydraulic reservoir is full and fluid pumps freely out of the bypass valve in the hydraulic distributor, I took off the hydraulic pump inspection plate and the pump is engaged, the lift cylinder only moves up about an but inch you can manually pull the lift up without an implement on when the lift distributor is engaged. The hydraulic pump is engine drivin, has a fluid check plug but no fill plug?
    Any advice?
    Last edited by roofmonster; 05-16-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Tractor
    Belarus 250as

Don't be a spoil sport. The 250s and 400 series Belarus are very good tractors. The reason you see so many sitting idle and farmers that rely on a tractor for their living won't have one is that the support network STINKS!
    Belarus USA in Milwaukee knows little or refuses to share any information about immanence or repair of these tractors. They would do well to provide manuals on line and source better quality consumables for the owners.
    From a reliability stand point, good maintenance makes for a good life. These little air cooled diesels have been scavenged for used in the oil fields, running 24/7 for years on end.
    The bottom line is that if you are reasonably competent mechanically and willing to be proactive in your maintenance your Belarus will last a lifetime.

G'day all first up we have got a 920 and yes it is rough but it is rugged and at about 7000hrs it's only real major work done to it is a couple of new gears in the g/box and a pto band.
    My question is after some time the pto band need adjusting and I was wondering if anyone has got the service info on doing this as I was not the last person to do this and the local agent is being a bit hard to get along with.

Cheers
    Jon

Tractor
    MTZ (Belarus)

Quote Originally Posted by Boris250 View Post
    Don't be a spoil sport. The 250s and 400 series Belarus are very good tractors. The reason you see so many sitting idle and farmers that rely on a tractor for their living won't have one is that the support network STINKS!
    Belarus USA in Milwaukee knows little or refuses to share any information about immanence or repair of these tractors. They would do well to provide manuals on line and source better quality consumables for the owners.
    From a reliability stand point, good maintenance makes for a good life. These little air cooled diesels have been scavenged for used in the oil fields, running 24/7 for years on end.
    The bottom line is that if you are reasonably competent mechanically and willing to be proactive in your maintenance your Belarus will last a lifetime.
    Hi Boris250,

MTZ Equipment Ltd. is the official and only distributor of MTZ/Belarus in N. America. The company has a growing dealers network and you can find the dealer closest to you at Dealers | MTZ Equipment Ltd. (if you know any dealers that used to carry the Belarus brand and no longer do, please let me know so we can contact them). Original parts are available and can be purchased from any official MTZ dealer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Danny

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011