Belarus Tractors

/ Belarus Tractors #111  
Crawl back under your rock where you belong IDIOT!

/ Belarus Tractors #112  
as far as best deals
I think I got it beat I picked up a running 525 with loader for $600-- just bout scrap value, but now after using it I'm in the middle of replacing hydraulic distributor and all the loader cylinders need repacking, it dribs at least a gallon of fluid each time I shut it down, it's a royal pain it the rear getting all of the steel lines off and pulling the distributor/ spool valve out but I'm almost there.
next I need to put the fuel filters back in line as the previous owner had all the fuel system bubberized with some sort of surgical tubing that is deteriorated and inline plastic fuel filters and a 12v pump

/ Belarus Tractors #113  
I have an 825 w/ Memo loader and an 8345 w/ Koyker loader. I bought both used and have spent only $300 for parts in 8 years of owning and working them. The 8345 ran nearly every day until the clutch was slipping. It even has a grapple on the loader. As soon as the clutch is replaced it will be back and running. I am seriously looking at a 1220 w/ loader. It would be the last tractor I would need I believe.