Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Advertiser sweettractors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,147
    Location
    Central Kentucky
    Tractor
    JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA

    Default Oliver Radex 2 Bottom Plow before and after Pics

    One of my customers bought this plow in the condition you see it in on the before shot and sure made a transformation in this piece of equipment as shown in the after pics. Ken Sweet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oliver Radex 2 Bottom Plow before and after Pics-oliverpullplowbeforeafter1.jpg   Oliver Radex 2 Bottom Plow before and after Pics-oliverpullplowbeforeafter2.jpg   Oliver Radex 2 Bottom Plow before and after Pics-oliverpullplowbefore.jpg  
    http://www.sweetfarms.com/

    Sweet Farm Equipment LLC (Internet Sales, Shipping All States)
    Shipping Facility
    1815 Defries Rd., Canmer, Ky 42722 Toll Free 1-866-528-3323
    Ken Sweet sweet@scrtc.com

    Shipping Example: Can ship 800 lbs from Ky. to Dallas for $165
    The Northeast shipping corridor is a little more expensive.

  2. #2
    Elite Member bullbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,630
    Location
    Southwest,Florida
    Tractor
    Kubota L3400 DT,John Deere GT 235,JD GENERATOR AC-G8010S-E

    Default Re: Oliver Radex 2 Bottom Plow before and after Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by sweettractors View Post
    One of my customers bought this plow in the condition you see it in on the before shot and sure made a transformation in this piece of equipment as shown in the after pics. Ken Sweet
    Ken thanks for sharing story/before and after pic's. Looks real nice.
    Gotta ask Ya I'am : Is that R-1 type looking tire on left mounted what looks like on backwards by design on rim or on that type of application does it matter ?

    Good to hear from Ya again!

    Boone
    2 CHRONICLES 7 : 14 (KJV)

  3. #3
    Advertiser sweettractors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,147
    Location
    Central Kentucky
    Tractor
    JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA

    Default Re: Oliver Radex 2 Bottom Plow before and after Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by bullbreaker View Post
    Ken thanks for sharing story/before and after pic's. Looks real nice.
    Gotta ask Ya I'am : Is that R-1 type looking tire on left mounted what looks like on backwards by design on rim or on that type of application does it matter ?

    Good to hear from Ya again!

    Boone
    Thanks Boone, That tire has to be mounted that way to drive the roll over in the raise lower plow trip box. Ken Sweet
    http://www.sweetfarms.com/

    Sweet Farm Equipment LLC (Internet Sales, Shipping All States)
    Shipping Facility
    1815 Defries Rd., Canmer, Ky 42722 Toll Free 1-866-528-3323
    Ken Sweet sweet@scrtc.com

    Shipping Example: Can ship 800 lbs from Ky. to Dallas for $165
    The Northeast shipping corridor is a little more expensive.

  4. #4
    Super Member crazyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5,782
    Location
    Northern Vermont

    Default Re: Oliver Radex 2 Bottom Plow before and after Pics

    I've been seeing lots of "before" attachments gracing the lawns of upper middle class homeowners. Much better than going for scrap but I'd rather see them restored to original and possibly put back into service. Just yesterday I drove by a house that had two falling apart manure spreaders, one in each corner, for lawn decorations.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

  5. #5
    Veteran Member foggy1111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,486
    Location
    Nisswa, MN
    Tractor
    JD 3320 eHydro w/ 300CX Loader

    Default Re: Oliver Radex 2 Bottom Plow before and after Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyal View Post
    I've been seeing lots of "before" attachments gracing the lawns of upper middle class homeowners. Much better than going for scrap but I'd rather see them restored to original and possibly put back into service. Just yesterday I drove by a house that had two falling apart manure spreaders, one in each corner, for lawn decorations.
    Implement dealers like Ken will often put a gaurantee on many of the items they sell.....however, I'm told, an old manure spreader is one item a dealer will never "stand behind".

    (OK....an old joke that just came to mind. )

    Nice plow Ken!
    3320 eHydro, 300CX Loader & 15 + great attachments

    You gotta mine allot of dirt to find a diamond.

  6. #6
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    452

    Default Re: Oliver Radex 2 Bottom Plow before and after Pics

    Its not often you see a tire that is flat on 2 sides.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.