Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,252
    Location
    Balls Creek, NC
    Tractor
    New Holland 1720

    Default Iowa Farms Shout Out

    I know that many on here have purchased from Iowa Farms in the past through Ebay...
    I just wanted to take a second to post about their great service on my tooth bar order...
    Purchased the unit on a Friday...
    Expected ship date was listed as a week later...
    Well, the Fed Ex truck rolled in yesterday two days ahead of their listed ship date...
    Secondly, I ordered a 53-1/2" tooth bar designed to fit a 54" bucket...
    The inside dimensions on my bucket is 53-7/8"...
    The tooth bar measures 53-13/16"...
    Honest to the Lord that thing fits perfectly...
    I am stupefied to the tolerance accuracy...
    They did exactly what they said they would do...
    I know that others on here have had similar experiences with them but just wanted to give them a big thumbs up...

  2. #2
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    68
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Tractor
    NH T2310

    Default Re: Iowa Farms Shout Out

    Bought my tooth bar from them also. Didn't come from Iowa, shipped from southern Ohio, so it got here fairly quick. Excellent bar, good fit, I'm happy with them.

    Saving up the $$$ to get a Wallenstein 62, probably from them.
    New Holland T2310, NH 250TL loader, United 672HD box blade, Construction Attachments 42HD forks, KK II 6' tiller

  3. #3
    Veteran Member coobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,243
    Location
    S.Michigan
    Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader 2011 ford F250.

    Default Re: Iowa Farms Shout Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbys_1700 View Post
    I know that many on here have purchased from Iowa Farms in the past through Ebay...
    I just wanted to take a second to post about their great service on my tooth bar order...
    Purchased the unit on a Friday...
    Expected ship date was listed as a week later...
    Well, the Fed Ex truck rolled in yesterday two days ahead of their listed ship date...
    Secondly, I ordered a 53-1/2" tooth bar designed to fit a 54" bucket...
    The inside dimensions on my bucket is 53-7/8"...
    The tooth bar measures 53-13/16"...
    Honest to the Lord that thing fits perfectly...
    I am stupefied to the tolerance accuracy...
    They did exactly what they said they would do...
    I know that others on here have had similar experiences with them but just wanted to give them a big thumbs up...
    Do you have there website? Like to check out what they have.Thanks,coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

  4. #4
    Elite Member /pine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,842

    Default Re: Iowa Farms Shout Out

    Sorry to say that the worst buying experience I have ever encountered was with them...they flat out lied to me
    Slash Pine
    blunt and succinct but sincere...in the immortal words of Popeye..."I yam what I yam"

  5. #5
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    242
    Location
    Stonington CT
    Tractor
    Kubota L-45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NWOH_Grizz View Post
    Bought my tooth bar from them also. Didn't come from Iowa, shipped from southern Ohio, so it got here fairly quick. Excellent bar, good fit, I'm happy with them.

    Saving up the $$$ to get a Wallenstein 62, probably from them.
    I got the 62r from them about a year ago. That thing is awesome, worth every penny!

  6. #6
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    242
    Location
    Stonington CT
    Tractor
    Kubota L-45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /pine View Post
    Sorry to say that the worst buying experience I have ever encountered was with them...they flat out lied to me
    Very surprised to hear that, there are so many good reviews of dealing with them.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,252
    Location
    Balls Creek, NC
    Tractor
    New Holland 1720

    Default Re: Iowa Farms Shout Out

    Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    Do you have there website? Like to check out what they have.Thanks,coobie
    Look on Ebay and just search Tooth Bar...
    You can then look at everything they have...

  8. #8
    Veteran Member bigtiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,655
    Location
    central Iowa
    Tractor
    JD 2720

    Default Re: Iowa Farms Shout Out

    Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    Do you have there website? Like to check out what they have.Thanks,coobie

    Their name is actually Iowa Farm Equipment located in Tipton, Iowa. I bought my tooth bar from them and have high remarks for them.




    Iowa Farm Equipment
    HAVE FUN

    do yourself a favor, floss


    2720

  9. #9
    Veteran Member coobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,243
    Location
    S.Michigan
    Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader 2011 ford F250.

    Default Re: Iowa Farms Shout Out

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtiller View Post
    Their name is actually Iowa Farm Equipment located in Tipton, Iowa. I bought my tooth bar from them and have high remarks for them.




    Iowa Farm Equipment
    Got it,thanks.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Similar Threads

  1. iowa farms toothbar
    By turnkey47 in forum Attachments
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 12:13 AM
  2. Oh oh, Iowa Farms Flat Tooth bar
    By lzicc in forum Kubota Owning/Operating
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 08:16 PM
  3. Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today
    By lzicc in forum Kubota Owning/Operating
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 10:46 AM
  4. I love my Iowa Farms Flat toothbar
    By lzicc in forum Kubota Owning/Operating
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:47 PM
  5. Shout out from Western Mass
    By Black Davy in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 12:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.