Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 641
  1. #431
    Bronze Member JMA375HH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Soldotna Alaska
    Tractor
    NH TC33DA

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Just received my easy hitch from Pats and all I can say is Wow!!!! Supper fast shipping and the quality is superb. The best 200.00 dollars I have spent in a very long time. I work with some of the best welders in Alaska and the welds on Pats easy hitch are amazing. Thank you again for such a wonderful American Product. My back thanks you too. Cant wait to install tomorrow.

    John Anderson

    Soldotna Alaska.
    If at First you dont Succeed, skydiving is not for you.

  2. #432
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    280
    Location
    White Mtns, NH
    Tractor
    B3000HSDCC

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by clee4020 View Post
    I see that they are making them to fit JD and Kubota that have the slide extentions now on the lower arms. Will it fit a Kubota M9540 (cat. 2)? They appear to made very well, I assume the easy change system will handle large bushhogs, boxblades, grader blades, disc, etc?
    I have the sliding extensions on my B3000. I thought I read on here that you can remove the slides and install Pat's EC in their place, but despite searching can't find any info on this. My concern is I don't want a couple implements further away from the tractor as my PTO shafts are close to maximum extension. Any knowledge on this?
    B3000HSDCC, BH77 backhoe with mechanical thumb, 42" Woods rotary cutter, 6' Woods rear blade, 60" Meteor snowblower

  3. #433
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    153
    Location
    Mississippi
    Tractor
    Kubota M9540 HD 4x4

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by radair View Post
    I have the sliding extensions on my B3000. I thought I read on here that you can remove the slides and install Pat's EC in their place, but despite searching can't find any info on this. My concern is I don't want a couple implements further away from the tractor as my PTO shafts are close to maximum extension. Any knowledge on this?
    You are correct, you remonve your original slides and install PECS. They won't stick out any further than your orginal ones. Call or email them and they'll work with you, even if they have to make a set for you.

  4. #434
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Muskoka, Ont
    Tractor
    SC2450

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    I just got the Cat 1 system. Now I need a new top-link bar as my current one is now too short. I think I still need to square up the hitches, it was a little finicky. But general installation was easy and I was able to hook into my blade fairly easily.

    I ordered from AgriSupply. It included the stabilizer adjust bar and 6 of the special flat washers which was a bonus I was not expecting.

    So I think it will work fine, just need to get the longer top link.

  5. #435
    Administrator Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1998
    Posts
    11,195
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Tractor
    None currently

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by smp999 View Post
    I just got the Cat 1 system. Now I need a new top-link bar as my current one is now too short. I think I still need to square up the hitches, it was a little finicky. But general installation was easy and I was able to hook into my blade fairly easily.

    I ordered from AgriSupply. It included the stabilizer adjust bar and 6 of the special flat washers which was a bonus I was not expecting.

    So I think it will work fine, just need to get the longer top link.
    Just curious---why didn't you order from TBN? The model AgriSupply sells is called "Pat's quick hitch" and is different from the model we sell.
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

  6. #436
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    Earth
    Tractor
    Deere

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    Just curious---why didn't you order from TBN? The model AgriSupply sells is called "Pat's quick hitch" and is different from the model we sell.
    I've been LOOKING, and until recently didn't know you sold them. The link on your first page wasn't working a while back (didn't try it). But I think your 'store' is not well known. I think its a great idea though, would like to see some more products in there as well.

  7. #437
    Administrator Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1998
    Posts
    11,195
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Tractor
    None currently

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by Martian View Post
    I've been LOOKING, and until recently didn't know you sold them. The link on your first page wasn't working a while back (didn't try it). But I think your 'store' is not well known. I think its a great idea though, would like to see some more products in there as well.
    Yeah, we never really promoted it and very few people visit. But we're adding more products... this week we're adding the Ratchet Rake Rip and Dig, next week we're hoping to add a new clamp-on tooth bar, and more to come in time.
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

  8. #438
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    Earth
    Tractor
    Deere

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    Yeah, we never really promoted it and very few people visit. But we're adding more products... this week we're adding the Ratchet Rake Rip and Dig, next week we're hoping to add a new clamp-on tooth bar, and more to come in time.
    Good to hear, and I will be checking it out! If/when I decide to get a Pat's EC, it will be from you

  9. #439
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Muskoka, Ont
    Tractor
    SC2450

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    Just curious---why didn't you order from TBN? The model AgriSupply sells is called "Pat's quick hitch" and is different from the model we sell.
    What was delivered to me was exactly what what is pictured in your store, except it is black. The AgrSupply picture is not what was delivered, the release handle eye-hook is what was delivered, so I would say that it is the same thing.

    $24 cheaper ($156 vs $180), includes adjustment bar (another $20), 3PH washers (another $5-6) and cheaper shipping. Arrived in 2 days.

  10. #440
    Administrator Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1998
    Posts
    11,195
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Tractor
    None currently

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by smp999 View Post
    What was delivered to me was exactly what what is pictured in your store, except it is black. The AgrSupply picture is not what was delivered, the release handle eye-hook is what was delivered, so I would say that it is the same thing.

    $24 cheaper ($156 vs $180), includes adjustment bar (another $20), 3PH washers (another $5-6) and cheaper shipping. Arrived in 2 days.
    According to the manufacturer, they are not the same. If they were the same, we would be able to sell them at the same price AgriSupply sells them for. But I was told that they are an "economy" model not made the same. I don't know the exact differences but I'm going to ask.
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.