Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 632
  1. #541
    Elite Member newbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,803
    Location
    From Vt, in Va, retiring to MS
    Tractor
    Kubota's - B7610, M4700

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Well instead of reading the last 540 posts I'll just ask it here -

    For an M4700 with Cat 2 link ends, presently using bushings to hook to Cat 1 equipment, I'm thinking I should get the System Type:Cat 2 w/Stabilizer Bar and continue to use bushings.

    Am I correct? I envision some Cat 2 linkage in my future.
    thanks
    My rides - '95 Kubota M4700 w/ PEC, LA1001 FEL :'07 B7610, LA352 FEL, Bush Hog SBX 48 box blade, '09 Woods BH70-X w/ 16" bucket and thumb, 3pt pallet forks, Dale Phillips PHD, Jinma 8" chipper, 2 Piranha's, Winco 12KW PTO generator, Howse plow, 5' KK tiller, 5' Big Bee cutter, with a 2002 7.3L Ford F350 CC DRW 4x4 and '07 18' Hudson HSE Deluxe trailer - 5 Ton to haul it all

  2. #542
    Bronze Member The It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    97
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Tractor
    Kubota M7040 Narrow

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by newbury View Post
    Well instead of reading the last 540 posts I'll just ask it here -

    For an M4700 with Cat 2 link ends, presently using bushings to hook to Cat 1 equipment, I'm thinking I should get the System Type:Cat 2 w/Stabilizer Bar and continue to use bushings.

    Am I correct? I envision some Cat 2 linkage in my future.
    thanks
    That'll work.
    M7040 Narrow & LA754N FEL w/ QA bucket and fork, Antonio Carraro Tigre Country 4300, Caterpillar 35 forklift, Rankin 3-in1 soil conditioner, Rankin flail, Landpride rotary cutter, Kasco Vari-Slice Seeder, RES hydraulic hedger, Cima/Gearmore venturi air sprayer, Fimco boom sprayer, Rohrer Man Saver post driver, Speeco phd, Stihl phd, Rankin rear fork, pto hydraulic powerpack, etc.

  3. #543
    Elite Member newbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,803
    Location
    From Vt, in Va, retiring to MS
    Tractor
    Kubota's - B7610, M4700

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by newbury View Post
    Well instead of reading the last 540 posts I'll just ask it here -

    For an M4700 with Cat 2 link ends, presently using bushings to hook to Cat 1 equipment, I'm thinking I should get the System Type:Cat 2 w/Stabilizer Bar and continue to use bushings.

    Am I correct? I envision some Cat 2 linkage in my future.
    thanks
    Ordered it, received it, have 1 complaint -
    NO PACKING LIST!

    The box was handed to my son at the door and one end was torn open. My son was being an air-head and didn't look at the box, just put it on the floor.
    -8x6sam_0909-jpg

    It seems there was nothing missing but on further opening the box I saw the plastic bag with "small parts" was also torn.
    -8x6sam_0911-jpg

    A simple printed parts list in the instructions would have gone a long way to reassuring me.
    My rides - '95 Kubota M4700 w/ PEC, LA1001 FEL :'07 B7610, LA352 FEL, Bush Hog SBX 48 box blade, '09 Woods BH70-X w/ 16" bucket and thumb, 3pt pallet forks, Dale Phillips PHD, Jinma 8" chipper, 2 Piranha's, Winco 12KW PTO generator, Howse plow, 5' KK tiller, 5' Big Bee cutter, with a 2002 7.3L Ford F350 CC DRW 4x4 and '07 18' Hudson HSE Deluxe trailer - 5 Ton to haul it all

  4. #544
    Bronze Member The It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    97
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Tractor
    Kubota M7040 Narrow

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by newbury View Post
    Ordered it, received it, have 1 complaint -
    NO PACKING LIST!

    The box was handed to my son at the door and one end was torn open. My son was being an air-head and didn't look at the box, just put it on the floor.
    -8x6sam_0909-jpg

    It seems there was nothing missing but on further opening the box I saw the plastic bag with "small parts" was also torn.
    -8x6sam_0911-jpg

    A simple printed parts list in the instructions would have gone a long way to reassuring me.
    They are just a small operation, call them up and give them the message you left here. They'll appreciate hearing your complaint - from you. They are good people, trying to make a living off a good product.

    If I were to rag on anyone, it would be about kubota not putting this on my brand new $50,000 tractor to make my life easier!
    M7040 Narrow & LA754N FEL w/ QA bucket and fork, Antonio Carraro Tigre Country 4300, Caterpillar 35 forklift, Rankin 3-in1 soil conditioner, Rankin flail, Landpride rotary cutter, Kasco Vari-Slice Seeder, RES hydraulic hedger, Cima/Gearmore venturi air sprayer, Fimco boom sprayer, Rohrer Man Saver post driver, Speeco phd, Stihl phd, Rankin rear fork, pto hydraulic powerpack, etc.

  5. #545
    Elite Member TomSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,049
    Location
    timbuktu
    Tractor
    Many

    Default

    Mine arrived similarly. Everything was there and in good condition but a little better packing would be a good idea.

  6. #546
    Elite Member newbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,803
    Location
    From Vt, in Va, retiring to MS
    Tractor
    Kubota's - B7610, M4700

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by The It View Post
    They are just a small operation, call them up and give them the message you left here. They'll appreciate hearing your complaint - from you. They are good people, trying to make a living off a good product.

    If I were to rag on anyone, it would be about kubota not putting this on my brand new $50,000 tractor to make my life easier!
    It's not worth my time and I expect they can read it here.

    And furthermore how come the instructions come in only 1 language? And there aren't two pages of safety warnings telling me not to swallow it or drop it on my toe?

    They must have redone the instructions because the steps I read were extremely easy to understand and the only difficulty I envision is getting my tiller (that's on the tractor now) OFF so I can put the PEC on for the first time.
    My rides - '95 Kubota M4700 w/ PEC, LA1001 FEL :'07 B7610, LA352 FEL, Bush Hog SBX 48 box blade, '09 Woods BH70-X w/ 16" bucket and thumb, 3pt pallet forks, Dale Phillips PHD, Jinma 8" chipper, 2 Piranha's, Winco 12KW PTO generator, Howse plow, 5' KK tiller, 5' Big Bee cutter, with a 2002 7.3L Ford F350 CC DRW 4x4 and '07 18' Hudson HSE Deluxe trailer - 5 Ton to haul it all

  7. #547
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    Location
    Mount Joy, PA
    Tractor
    John Deere 2510 Diesel, IH 340 Utility

    Default Re: Pat\'s Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Could anyone tell me what category I should get for my John Deere 2510 Diesel? The 3pt hitch is listed as cat II/I on tractordata.com. Does that mean it can take either? I inherited the tractor and know very little about them yet. My 2 attempts so far at changing implements were long and unpleasant. I'm hoping the easy change system will improve that. any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Gabe

  8. #548
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,238
    Location
    Murray, KY
    Tractor
    265 MF / JD 310B Backhoe

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Is it currently Cat 1 smaller or the larger Cat 2 pin/hole size?

  9. #549
    Silver Member HarryN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    189
    Location
    Covington, Louisiana USA
    Tractor
    1999 Bobcat 763F John Deer 850 Grasshopper 723K H2

    Default Re: Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

    To order Pat's easy change through TractorByNet, is there a coupon code or anything?
    Some of the posts said they got free shipping......... Just checking before I place an order.
    Thanks

  10. #550
    Elite Member newbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,803
    Location
    From Vt, in Va, retiring to MS
    Tractor
    Kubota's - B7610, M4700

    Default Re: Pat\'s Easy Change System - Order Online!

    Quote Originally Posted by akarchangel View Post
    Could anyone tell me what category I should get for my John Deere 2510 Diesel? The 3pt hitch is listed as cat II/I on tractordata.com. Does that mean it can take either? I inherited the tractor and know very little about them yet. My 2 attempts so far at changing implements were long and unpleasant. I'm hoping the easy change system will improve that. any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Gabe
    Measure your balls, 7/8" hole is cat 1
    Hitch Models
    My rides - '95 Kubota M4700 w/ PEC, LA1001 FEL :'07 B7610, LA352 FEL, Bush Hog SBX 48 box blade, '09 Woods BH70-X w/ 16" bucket and thumb, 3pt pallet forks, Dale Phillips PHD, Jinma 8" chipper, 2 Piranha's, Winco 12KW PTO generator, Howse plow, 5' KK tiller, 5' Big Bee cutter, with a 2002 7.3L Ford F350 CC DRW 4x4 and '07 18' Hudson HSE Deluxe trailer - 5 Ton to haul it all

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.