new RTV 1100 is in

/ new RTV 1100 is in #1  

toy1

Silver Member
Tractor
kobota KX 080-3,R630, KX121-3, L48, L4630, bx23, cat257, M9000,(3) RTV1100,jd450h, ASV100 ,zd331,
I test drove the new RTV1100 yesterday and it is quite impressive it feels so much different then the RTV900. they will be delivering the 1100 on Friday Morning. We purchased 2 units for the farm the second unit will be delivered in 2 weeks. I will take some pictures on Friday.

/ new RTV 1100 is in #3  
Your killing me!!! I ordered mine back in January, I"m dying to get my hands on it. Please post an evaluation along with your pics.

/ new RTV 1100 is in
Mikeyd it looks to be worth the wait, Both of my 1100 are in the dealer lot first one is coming tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. The second one will stay at the dealer for two week that is the only one they have to show and I have an excellent relationship with my dealer and do not mind helping him any way I can.If people did business like my dealer this world would be a much better place.But it has to work both ways.

/ new RTV 1100 is in #5  
Well, I gotta admit that I envy you, but at the same time I'm happy for you. Enjoy your new machine and I hope you get some sleep tonight. I know I would be tossing and turning with excitement. Can't wait to see your pictures and read your comments. Good Luck!!:D :D :D

/ new RTV 1100 is in #6  
toy1 said:
Mikeyd it looks to be worth the wait, Both of my 1100 are in the dealer lot first one is coming tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. The second one will stay at the dealer for two week that is the only one they have to show and I have an excellent relationship with my dealer and do not mind helping him any way I can.If people did business like my dealer this world would be a much better place.But it has to work both ways.
Where is your dealer. I'd like to run over and see the 1100. Bob

/ new RTV 1100 is in
My dealer is R&S in Torrington CT.I put 1 hour on the machine today giving my granddaughter a ride around the property.The machine is solid compared to the 900. the cab is tight and it is difficult to close the door due to no air leaks if you open the front window the door close easy.you can feel the extra horse power. Their are no rattles to speak of, my 900 had many rattles and squeks.the Air conditioning is quite impressive and it cools the cab very quickly. the system distributes air all around the cab.Seats are firm and comfortable same fabric as used in the grand L tractor.more storage under the seat. Much easier to get at the radiator it is now under the bed.new feature on the shift there is a relief valve you can pull is you have difficult getting into gear? need to see how this works.the clutch seem to engage at higher rpm but this could be, do to it being new.overall it is a more refined rtv then the 900.Pictures and more follow up after the long weekend.

/ new RTV 1100 is in #9  
Sounds like you are pleased...makes me feel better about the wait. Looking forward to your pictures and any additional information you can pass on.

/ new RTV 1100 is in #10  
mikeyd said:
Sounds like you are pleased...makes me feel better about the wait. Looking forward to your pictures and any additional information you can pass on.
Pictures???