KUBOTA RTV ROPS HIGH AIR INTAKE

/ KUBOTA RTV ROPS HIGH AIR INTAKE #1  

TWO GUNS

Platinum Member
Just received & installed a High Air Intake for my RTV. This is going to be one of the best attachments I believe anyone can put on one of these units.
It is a OEM from Kubota theconversion kit, that brings the air intake from behind and below the cab to high behind the cab. The kit includes all tubes, hoses, clamps and extra nuts & bolts, new air box & filters for the job. Takes about 40 minutes to intall. This will keep the expensive filters clean & when going threw deeper water, will keep the air intake dry....... Shipped from my dealer to my home wasn't but $166.00 ~~~ didn't think that was bad considering it is taking care of a expensive little hunting machine ........

Attachments

• High Intake one.jpg
    High Intake one.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 1,921
  • Air Box  one.jpg
    Air Box one.jpg
    704.7 KB · Views: 2,730
   / KUBOTA RTV ROPS HIGH AIR INTAKE #2  
That looks good two guns. Would you happen to know what the part number is for it? Thanks!

/ KUBOTA RTV ROPS HIGH AIR INTAKE #3  
you may want to look at "kartaccessories.com" in Raleigh,NC 919/957 0044 is the phone,,im not sure of the www address,they make a lot of the accessories for Kubota RTV

/ KUBOTA RTV ROPS HIGH AIR INTAKE
chandler 1 ,
THESE ARE ORIGINAL KUBOTA PARTS *** AND THEY FIT PERFECT!!!
Part # V4271 High Mount Cleaner ROPS Kit ~~~~
This is for the units without the cab.( this is the one I had my dealer to order for us, matter of fact, he ordered two extra for his personal units he uses on his farms.) This is going to be a big plus for me out in the swamps, and on the plantation working my summer & winter deer plots.
Other Cleaner Kits are:
V4272 High Mount Cleaner Cab Kit
V4273 High Mount Air Cleaner Cab Conversion Kit

Around here, we've been calling it a "water forwarding kit" ~~~~

Last edited:
   / KUBOTA RTV ROPS HIGH AIR INTAKE #5  
Thanks two guns, that will work a lot better than being down there in the dust from the tires.