Default KUBOTA RTV ROPS HIGH AIR INTAKE

Just received & installed a High Air Intake for my RTV. This is going to be one of the best attachments I believe anyone can put on one of these units.
    It is a OEM from kubota theconversion kit, that brings the air intake from behind and below the cab to high behind the cab. The kit includes all tubes, hoses, clamps and extra nuts & bolts, new air box & filters for the job. Takes about 40 minutes to intall. This will keep the expensive filters clean & when going threw deeper water, will keep the air intake dry....... Shipped from my dealer to my home wasn't but $166.00 ~~~ didn't think that was bad considering it is taking care of a expensive little hunting machine ........
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900

Default Re: KUBOTA RTV ROPS HIGH AIR INTAKE

That looks good two guns. Would you happen to know what the part number is for it? Thanks!
    Kubota RTV900 Camo

you may want to look at "kartaccessories.com" in Raleigh,NC 919/957 0044 is the phone,,im not sure of the www address,they make a lot of the accessories for kubota RTV

chandler 1 ,
    THESE ARE ORIGINAL kubota PARTS *** AND THEY FIT PERFECT!!!
    Part # V4271 High Mount Cleaner ROPS Kit ~~~~
    This is for the units without the cab.( this is the one I had my dealer to order for us, matter of fact, he ordered two extra for his personal units he uses on his farms.) This is going to be a big plus for me out in the swamps, and on the plantation working my summer & winter deer plots.
    Other Cleaner Kits are:
    V4272 High Mount Cleaner Cab Kit
    V4273 High Mount Air Cleaner Cab Conversion Kit

Around here, we've been calling it a "water forwarding kit" ~~~~
    Last edited by TWO GUNS; 05-27-2007 at 10:03 PM.

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900

Thanks two guns, that will work a lot better than being down there in the dust from the tires.
    Kubota RTV900 Camo