To trade or not to trade 900 - 100

/ To trade or not to trade 900 - 100 #11  
kbiddle

WELL, THERE'S YOUR ANSWER !!! JUST JUMP UP AND BRING HOME THE 1100

/ To trade or not to trade 900 - 100 #12  
15,800 for a camo is about right.

/ To trade or not to trade 900 - 100 #13  
So far, it's a good fair price for the Camo from what research we've been doing down here ..... Do you plan on keeping the 900 ? If not, might come out better just selling it out-right other than GIVING it to a dealer !!!!! Reason being, ALL the RTV's I have seen has a Really High Re-sale value !

/ To trade or not to trade 900 - 100
Man you all talked me into it LOL
I am picking it up a 12:00 today...
Thanks guys.... I appreciate all your input... I think it is the right way to go...
My wife mentioned this AM how nice it would be to have heat when she comes and picks me up from the tree stand this fall during hunting season.....
I plan to stop and pick up the stuff for a bedliner on the way home...
I know LineX is the best but I am going to give the other stuff a try ...
I will post some pics later today...

/ To trade or not to trade 900 - 100 #15  
kbiddle ~~~

GO AHEAD WITH YOUR NEW RTV ....

LET'S SEE SOME PICS !!!!

DID YOU KEEP THE 900?

/ To trade or not to trade 900 - 100 #16  
i wouldn't put the bed liner that you can apply at home on such a nice machine. i think you will be very happy with your trade. i replaced a 900 with an 1100 and am very satisfied.

/ To trade or not to trade 900 - 100
Just picked it up ... traded the 900 got allot better than was orignally looking at all and all very happy customer....
I will get some pictures up in a bit...
Yeah I know that the bed liners home version is not as good as lineX... but shoot for what the price difference is can not afford to give it a shot...
I had Linex in my 900 it was good for sure... worst case I can always go that way...
I think I am going to love it overall though.. plan on getting the stero in hopefully tonight...
Thanks for everyones input....