RTV SEAT COVERS

/ RTV SEAT COVERS #1  

TWO GUNS

Platinum Member
Camo Seat Covers come in today !!! When I took them out of the box, I could tell they were good, quality covers. They are well worth the money. Also have them for the 1100's also >>>>>

/ RTV SEAT COVERS #4  
Just remember, the covers will be stiff at first but will soon conform to the contours of the seat. I've had mine about 6 months and I really like them.

Jerry

/ RTV SEAT COVERS
CHANDLER1,

Did you put any Baby Powder or something like Armour All Protectant
on your seat before you installed them. Someone once told me that suppose to be the right way to do this. Just wanted to know ..... If I need to, I will snatch mine back off and do this before they set themselves up .....

/ RTV SEAT COVERS #6  
No, I didn't put anything on the seat, it fits good and stays put. I recommend that everyone gets one.

/ RTV SEAT COVERS #7  
whatever happened to the pictures?

/ RTV SEAT COVERS
Here It Is ~~~~~

Attachments

• Seat Cover Two.jpg
    Seat Cover Two.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 228
   / RTV SEAT COVERS #9  
Two Guns,

I seen in your picture you had a camo steering wheel cover. It looks like it matches the seat covers too. This is what I need to go with my seat covers too. When I ordered mine they didn't have the steering wheel cover or at least I didn't see it anywhere on their (Greene Mountain) website. It has been on my mind the last few days that I really would like to have a steering wheel cover for my RTV. The black plastic steering wheel is really kind of inexpensive looking. It doesn't even have the Kubota emblem or the word Kubota or even RTV on the center of it. Please let me know where you got it.

Thanks,

Chandler

/ RTV SEAT COVERS
I purchased three steering wheel covers for the RTV & Trucks ~~~ Don't remember nothing about the brand, but it did start with the letter " H " something like a indian name is about all I can remember.:confused: But you really need to measure the wheel of the RTV. For it is smaller than a normal wheel. Most of your big time camo sellers do handle these. I will contact my old hunting supply buddy and ask him tomorrow. As soon as I find out, I will let you know, for the brand I purchased is about the only brand I could find that would fit the RTV perfect ~~~~~
I just got off the phone with Sirius Satellite Radio company, ordered a radio for RTV. Should be in a few weeks, thought the RTV deserved it !!!!